Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: March For Our Lives 03/24/2018 thoughts, concerns, news

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Mean while in Connecticut....

Conn. school under fire after kindergartners participate in national walkout

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rtners-partic/
    Supposedly they were performing a safety walkout as they advised parents via Facebook, however then the two teachers held up signs hashtag ENOUGH. The school administration says written approval should have been sought from all parents.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    See previous post above, RE: Masturbatory Media Stunt.

The entire purpose of these manufactured marches is so there's a crowd for the media to highlight and use for black propaganda.

See, if there were a 2A March, the media would either:

1) Fail to have any reporters in the field that day
    2) Have reporters in the field that day for the purposes of cherry picking every pot-bellied, Rebel-flag wearing, barrel-scraper to paint the 2A in a negative light.

>look at all these armed, violent NaziRacistBabyKillers™

Don't fight where the enemy has a home field advantage.
    I get what you’re selling and probably everyone 2A thinks. However the opponent may have home field advantage and clearly has organization. A peaceful contingent of pro 2A signs and families would be very impactful I think. (I was joking about the ‘black rifles matter’ type signs earlier, I think legit pro 2A messages are in order). It just seems to me that only 46M gun owners out of 315M citizens is a minority, if those stats are incorrect someone please correct. Everyone talks ‘try and take my guns’ but what is anyone doing about it from a large scale organized perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    I will be attending the Minnesota Rally at Capitol Hill for our Pro-2nd Amendment Rally/March on April 28th.

Worth it. Worth the liberal tears.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    #WhyICarry is a hashtag response from the 2a community on social media. It’s to run this Friday thru Sunday.

The circulating writeup.

Nice!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    #WhyICarry is a hashtag response from the 2a community on social media. It’s to run this Friday thru Sunday.

The circulating writeup.

I just wish it didn't say "our industry" so many times. It's just adding fuel to the fire of the left's claims that guns are all about blood money. This is deeper than the gun industry.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was going to start a new thread, but I know it will just be merged with this one. Tomorrow, each and every one of us should do something positive for our 2nd Amendment rights. Take someone shooting, talk to those that are on the fence, donate to the NRA, volunteer to teach a hunter education class...anything pro 2nd.

I am teaching a Hunter Education class starting April 3rd, in a school (gasp). We've had fliers up around town for the last couple weeks and tomorrow I am going to specifically start targeting social media in our area with online fliers. I've held off until March 24 for a reason. I figure it would be a great day to announce a class on firearms safety to counter the idiocy of this march. Yep, I'm just one guy in a small town.. but imagine if even half the NRA members stood up tomorrow and did something positive for the RKBA.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I was going to start a new thread, but I know it will just be merged with this one. Tomorrow, each and every one of us should do something positive for our 2nd Amendment rights. Take someone shooting, talk to those that are on the fence, donate to the NRA, volunteer to teach a hunter education class...anything pro 2nd.

I am teaching a Hunter Education class starting April 3rd, in a school (gasp). We've had fliers up around town for the last couple weeks and tomorrow I am going to specifically start targeting social media in our area with online fliers. I've held off until March 24 for a reason. I figure it would be a great day to announce a class on firearms safety to counter the idiocy of this march. Yep, I'm just one guy in a small town.. but imagine if even half the NRA members stood up tomorrow and did something positive for the RKBA.
    I added reference to your post #35 in the beginning post. Great suggestions you have.

Feedback Score
    hahahaha saw this

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...hts-infringed/

Hogg, however, is upset about this infringement on his backpack rights, telling Axios, “After we come back from Spring Break, they’re requiring us all to have clear backpacks…it’s unnecessary. It’s embarrassing for a lot of the students.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    The kid is going to a national news anchor with his own show someday. The way he was in that video posted earlier today with all the swearing, and now he complains about his backpack "rights", compared to his "great" camera presence when bashing the 2A, he has the dual-personality thing down pat.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Backpack rights are in the Constitution along with gay marriage and healthcare doncha know... Nothing at all in the Constitution about the right to bear arms, though....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think it's time to really save lives
    Take away cell phones from under 21
    Also nobody under 21 can drive without adults supervision
    This will save children's lives
    Ask your legislators to sponsor these
    For Child and Public Safety

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast