Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the Consensus on the BCM BFH "Enhanced Lightweight" (ELW) Barrels

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have a 16" ELW and 18" Faxon gunner. I haven't shot them side by side or heated them up to test any accuracy shift. They both shoot the 3gun 55gr load that I use well. I've been pleased with both of them and shoot them in 3gun.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have a 14.5” and I have no complaints with the accuracy. If I end up grabbing a 16” upper I will go with ELW again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dukemason View Post
    What muzzle device are you using on the 11.5? I put a bcm mod 0 on mine and it’s pretty obnoxious.
    In my case an AAC brakeout.

In both cases I have to agree that the shift in POI is major when a silencer is attached. Also as stated above it is completely repeatable, so not really an issue as for my purposes.
    Last edited by 308sako; 03-24-18 at 11:26.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/mark_twain_386139

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 308sako View Post
    In my case an AAC brakeout.

In both cases I have to agree that the shift in POI is major when a silencer is attached. Also as stated above it is completely repeatable, so not really an issue as for my purposes.
    I'm going to try a Warcomp CTN. I've been happy with the regular Warcomp I have on a 10.3 but I wanted something a little shorter for my 11.5

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    16" ELW BFH w/ BCM Comp and 11.5" ELW with Trifecta and Saker556K (almost exclusively).

No issues with either, an honest 1-2 inches at 100yards, depending on ammo (mostly Federal, PPU, and gasp some steel cased Wolf through the 16")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12