Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Formula One racing season

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Mixed emotion. Happy for Seb and for the team. Sad for Kimi and the mechanic. Hope he recovers soon. Nasty broken leg.
    Yep - great for Seb, but sucks to be Kimi today. That was a very very ugly early release. In that last couple of laps I thought Bottas was going to get Seb but glad he didn't. Also glad Mercedes didn't force Bottas to yield to Hamilton.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Effing ESPN and Uverse. 2 hour broadcast and my DVR recorded all the reatrded pre-race crap and cut off after lap 17. Have to see what kind of stupid I get recorded this week......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Effing ESPN and Uverse. 2 hour broadcast and my DVR recorded all the reatrded pre-race crap and cut off after lap 17. Have to see what kind of stupid I get recorded this week......
    I had to get smart and record an extra hour and a half after this debacle a few years back...
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My bad. iPhone Double Tap
    Last edited by _Stormin_; 04-10-18 at 05:38.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    I’m a Hamilton fan but very glad to see the red cars being competitive this year. If Ferrari ain’t winning races, F1 suffers. That triple overtake will go down as one of Hamilton’s career highlights for sure. Awesome GP. That Kimi pit stop was totally bonkers. They didn’t even have the tire taken off yet, let alone green lit for release?!?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoe82 View Post
    I’m a Hamilton fan but very glad to see the red cars being competitive this year. If Ferrari ain’t winning races, F1 suffers. That triple overtake will go down as one of Hamilton’s career highlights for sure. Awesome GP. That Kimi pit stop was totally bonkers. They didn’t even have the tire taken off yet, let alone green lit for release?!?
    No that's the problem, all the green lights were on. The torque from each wheel gun is electronically monitored and when it reaches the proper value it lights green. Four green lights and the main green comes on for release. All the light lit up green. Kimi went.

Maybe the left rear was stuck and the torque value light was green because the gun couldn't break the wheel but loose. Not sure. Either way, Kimi got all green lights and went.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Poor Alonso - both McLarens eliminated in P1. I'll bet he is really sorry he went with that team.
    http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/124...ing-of-f1-2018

It isn't as if he has lost his ability to drive - the Toyota he co-drove at Le Mans finished 1st overall.
    Last edited by austinN4; 06-23-18 at 14:05.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No spoilers here, but it you didn't watch the Austrian GP this morning you should. Lots of drama!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    No spoilers here, but it you didn't watch the Austrian GP this morning you should. Lots of drama!
    It was 98% enjoyable for me lol
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Nine races into the season and we've had:

3 Merc victories
    3 Ferrari victories
    3 RBR victories.

The driver's championship is separated by one point, and the constructor's by 10. Driver positions 4, 5, and 6 are only four points delta total, with 3rd (Kimi) a further five.

Been quite exciting thus far, especially given the last few years.

Forza Ferrari!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast