Aim Sports Quad Rail
    Magpul MOE Stock, Pistol Grip, Sling Mount, and Angled Foregrip
    CA Compliant Mag Lock
    Magpul P Mag
    PSA Mil spec Carry Handle
    Tapco Carry handle Mount
    NC Star Mark 3 Tactical Scope Gen 2

Let me know what you guys think
    Last edited by kevinkp454; 03-26-18 at 00:53.

Feedback Score
    my opinion would have been to save the money on the carry handle and carry handle mount, knS pins, get a cheaper charging handle and put that money saved towards a better optic. If you really need a rear buis, then a magpul mbus would have done ok. Or don't even put it towards a better "cheap" optic, save it and stick with irons until you can afford a good optic.

My thoughts are, if your charging handle costs more than your optic, then something is wrong.

With the current setup, your scope is like 6 inches above the bore.

Feedback Score
    believe it or not that 80 dollar scope gives me inch and a half groupings at 100 yds and so far is holding zero at a few days at the range. For what im using this gun for i really dont need a ACOG if i get money pouring out of my ass soon id consider buying one, I love the scope.. and i totally get that my charging handle shouldn't be more expensive than my optic but just for target practice and pig hunting i love it. Also my magpul pins always walked out of my lower so the anti walk pins are a charm for me. Not to mention my scope mount allows me to use my iron sight as well as using my scope i dont regret anything about this build I love everything about it. I really appreciate your commentary though thank you for your opinion

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinkp454 View Post
    believe it or not that 80 dollar scope gives me inch and a half groupings at 100 yds and so far is holding zero at a few days at the range. For what im using this gun for i really dont need a ACOG if i get money pouring out of my ass soon id consider buying one, I love the scope.. and i totally get that my charging handle shouldn't be more expensive than my optic but just for target practice and pig hunting i love it. Also my magpul pins always walked out of my lower so the anti walk pins are a charm for me. Not to mention my scope mount allows me to use my iron sight as well as using my scope i dont regret anything about this build I love everything about it. I really appreciate your commentary though thank you for your opinion
    Magpul doesn’t make an LPK. If pins are walking, it’s almost guaranteed that either the pins, the lower, or both are out of spec. What ammo are you getting 1.5 MOA groupings with? That’d probably take some effort with such a weird cheek weld. And there are plenty of other good optics that are cheaper than an ACOG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    PSA said it was a magpul LPK so I guess its PSA then. I use American Eagle .556 and it wasn't too bad took me about 7 shots from using a boresight prior to get it on the money. I wanted the acog look so i did my hw to find the best cheaper alternative

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinkp454 View Post
    PSA said it was a magpul LPK so I guess its PSA then. I use American Eagle .556 and it wasn't too bad took me about 7 shots from using a boresight prior to get it on the money. I wanted the acog look so i did my hw to find the best cheaper alternative
    Yep, it's a PSA LPK. I haven't encountered any of their pins walking, yet, but have heard it's prominent on some batches of their pins.

The kit you got was a Magul Furniture (stock, grip, and maybe handguards) but PSA parts kits.

Nonetheless, I am inclined to agree about the optic, BUT: if it works for you, you're happy, and you're not blowing smoke up anyone's bums about 1.5 MOA, than no one can talk. However, over long term, I feel you will find it better to follow the "Buy-Once, Cry-Once" I can assure you that the NC Stars have some serious INABILITY to take some hard damage/falls.