Thread: WTT: 5.8 Million CMP Springfield M1 Garand for Wartime Matching P-38 Pistol

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

WTT: 5.8 Million CMP Springfield M1 Garand for Wartime Matching P-38 Pistol

Just like the title states; I am looking to trade this real nice CMP Service Grade 5.8 Million Springfield M1 Garand for a number’s matching, non-import marked, wartime P-38 pistol.

This Garand is in excellent Service Grade condition as pictured. The Springfield barrel is dated 4-55 and should be original to the receiver. The head space is good per my CMP Clymer no-go gauge, muzzle is 1.6 on my CMP gauge, and throat is 2 on my Brownells gauge as shown in the pictures. The bore is bright and shiny, and it has strong lands and grooves. The stock is matching and is "P" proof marked.

Everything is as pictured, and it’s your typical USGI re-arsenal CMP mix master. Someone engraved their initials lightly on the right rear of the stock. I've pictured it, but figured I better point it out. I do not have a CMP certificate on this rifle. I bought it from a CMP forum member December of 2016.

I have my 03 Curio and Relic FFL. I will ship this Garand by Fed Ex Ground fully insured to an 01, 02, 03, or 07 FFL license holder. Check my feedback on here, and on the Gunboards and CMP forums. My username on eBay is rayspooh, and Razor24 on Gunbroker if you would like to check my feedback there also.

Private message is the quickest way for a response from me.

For all the pictures please follow this link: ---> https://imgur.com/a/nMjfI

Trade pending on another forum.
    Last edited by RazorBurn; 03-27-18 at 21:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?