Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sig MCX Virtus / Rattler

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    MCX Virtus Mid Test Review review. Accuracy test target is at 100 meters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty-XV4DHRRY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bringing this one back, new question, is anyone running a SUREFIRE can on the SIG Rattler or 6.75 inch Virtus? any issues. I believe SUREFIRE recommends that the barrel not be less than 8 inches or so. looking for 7.62 mini, 300SPS, and 7.62 RC2 info.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krm375 View Post
    Bringing this one back, new question, is anyone running a SUREFIRE can on the SIG Rattler or 6.75 inch Virtus? any issues. I believe SUREFIRE recommends that the barrel not be less than 8 inches or so. looking for 7.62 mini, 300SPS, and 7.62 RC2 info.
    Definitely got with a full size can for the mini they say 16" MINIMUM on the mini (source: https://skarms.com/surefire-socom-762-mini-2/ ) plus you'll want those extra baffles for reduction in sound.

MAC used the Sig SDN6 (I think?) full size can in his video with the rattler.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had the chance to put a handful of rounds through a select fire Rattler in 300 BLK today. The gun was outfitted with a Romeo4MB and one of SIG's older model 30-cal suppressors.

I didn't put a ton of rounds through the gun but it was getting a workout as different people shot it. No issues swapping out between subs and supers. Fast on rock n' roll too.

Fun little gun. A bit short on front and back end. I'd prefer one of the other stocks if I were to buy a Rattler and run one as a range toy.

No pics because I'm stupid. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234