Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 AR15 versus AK74

Feedback Score

Colt LE6920 AR15 versus AK74

I have both and I like both very much. Both run flawless but I've only put 500 rounds through the Colt. The Colt is only 15 months from when I bought it new. I bought a Saiga AK 74 11 years ago. I think the AK 74 produces more damage than the AR15 when using fmj rounds. I'm talking about 7n6 5.45x.39 ammo versus M855. If a guy was breaking in my house I would feel confident with either rifle. Right now Im wondering should I get another AK or AR. Any guys here that love the AK74 and use it as their go to rifle??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love my 74s but I have plenty of ARs. Overall everything is easier with an AR. Parts, accessories, fixing, ammo availability, red dots...etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Again with this stuff?

Full moon tomorrow night.....just sayin'
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I don't think anyone who actually gets shot would ponder the differences of various performance from one round versus another.

A sucking chest wound or arterial bleed out would put the damper on a lot of shenanigans either way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You should get a job and quit starting threads that are basically the same nonsense over and over again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    You should get a job and quit starting threads that are basically the same nonsense over and over again.
    Its easy to say if you don't expierence chronic pain but being a chronic pain patient has kept me out of the workforce. I'm just gonna buy one more rifle and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I don't think anyone who actually gets shot would ponder the differences of various performance from one round versus another.

A sucking chest wound or arterial bleed out would put the damper on a lot of shenanigans either way.
    Yeah but I like the fact that the AK is just more reliable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf.545 x .39 View Post
    Yeah but I like the fact that the AK is just more reliable.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Don’t come to a place called M4Carbine and yak about the superiority of the AK74.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Don’t come to a place called M4Carbine and yak about the superiority of the AK74.
    I wasn't downing the M4. Thats what I got next to my bed. Maybe I get another Colt. Not for a few months will I decide on what platform.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast