Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 AR15 versus AK74

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pick one, roll with it. When you decide to go fight in a bog or swamp then worry about reliability

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf.545 x .39 View Post
    I wasn't downing the M4. Thats what I got next to my bed. Maybe I get another Colt. Not for a few months will I decide on what platform.
    What sort of reaction did you expect get? Honest question.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Pick one, roll with it. When you decide to go shoot the riflethen worry about reliability

Fify!
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    I wasn't downing the M4. Thats what I got next to my bed. Maybe I get another Colt. Not for a few months will I decide on what platform.
    Because in a post apocalyptic world without lube- the AK can use sand.

Feedback Score
    But I live in Pennsylvania. There are a lot of creeks with mud. However I'm 48 with knee and back pain so I wouldn't last in the woods. In the city is what I prepare for. Absolutely a post apocalyptic scenario can happen. A nuclear device going off in NYC or other cities. We have alot of threats these days.i
    Last edited by Wolf.545 x .39; 03-30-18 at 18:46.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    But I live in Pennsylvania. There are a lot of creeks with mud. However I'm 48 with knee and back pain so I wouldn't last in the woods. In the city is what I prepare for. Absolutely a post aypocalyptic scenario can happen. A nuclear device going off in NYC or other cities. We have alot of threats these days.
    Oh FFS......
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pa has more clay then mud. Why you see all those trees falling after 1' of snow.

Allentown isn't exactly know for "woods" unless you count 3 trees on the same street!

Youre better off actually shooting and getting hands on experience then contemplating which one has .00000000001 more reliability

Feedback Score
    Well alot of tree's go down in the cemetery and parks. But I don't plan on staying there. I just got to gain more expierence with my Colt.
    Last edited by Wolf.545 x .39; 03-30-18 at 18:50.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    But I live in Pennsylvania. There are a lot of creeks with mud. However I'm 48 with knee and back pain so I wouldn't last in the woods. In the city is what I prepare for. Absolutely a post aypocalyptic scenario can happen. A nuclear device going off in NYC or other cities. We have alot of threats these days.
    If worried about mud then get use the AR. InrangeTV tested both, the AR ran, the AK limped. Lesson here, go educate yourself, and go shoot the ****ing gun. Then again, if you never shoot it then you don't ever have to worry about malfs.

As far as a nuke in NYC, in Allentown I wouldn't be overly concerned, the yield you'd need to worry about fallout would mean if detonated at ground level would mean you'd be dead anyway. And if worried about post Apocalypse bullshit, then you need to serious stop worrying about guns and go to food, water, and medical supplies and making your abode a hard target. Guns are only a part of that shit, and it would require you again, actually shooting the ****ing things.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    If worried about mud then get use the AR. InrangeTV tested both, the AR ran, the AK limped. Lesson here, go educate yourself, and go shoot the ****ing gun. Then again, if you never shoot it then you don't ever have to worry about malfs.

As far as a nuke in NYC, in Allentown I wouldn't be overly concerned, the yield you'd need to worry about fallout would mean if detonated at ground level would mean you'd be dead anyway. And if worried about post Apocalypse bullshit, then you need to serious stop worrying about guns and go to food, water, and medical supplies and making your abode a hard target. Guns are only a part of that shit, and it would require you again, actually shooting the ****ing things.
    I was going to post that but I don't want to start a A vs B thread. It typically devolves into the. ...one time in band camp ...

Spend the Colt money on ammo before it disappears or gets more expensive. You can only shoot one at a time. Even going Rambo you still can't shoot 3 at once. So ditch the idea of another AR and stock up on mags and ammo.... especially ammo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast