Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NightForce NX8 and Geissele Super Precision Mounts

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    That spuhr set up is what I use for my 4-16 atacr. It's amazing. My atacr 1-8 is in a kac 2.04 mount. You will not regret waiting for the atacr over the nx8. Although, I do think the new 21.5oz razor 1-6 in mrad is my second favorite lpvo on the market after the atacr.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    That spuhr set up is what I use for my 4-16 atacr. It's amazing. My atacr 1-8 is in a kac 2.04 mount. You will not regret waiting for the atacr over the nx8. Although, I do think the new 21.5oz razor 1-6 in mrad is my second favorite lpvo on the market after the atacr.

I've handled the Gen II Razors and was impressed. Figured I'd go for the higher magnification on the top end, and I dig the FC-DM reticle. I'd be inclined to select the Kahles 1-6x over the Razor though. Figured if the glass gets here by mid summer I'll still have plenty of time to get some quality range time in. Might even be able to compete in a few matches.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    So I would have agreed with you about the kahles before I got one. But they offer the bdc reticle in the kahles now and before they didn't. I actually despise the horse shoe reticle in the sm1 and much prefer the straight mil hash cross hair of the vortex with its brilliant center dot.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I've handled the Gen II Razors and was impressed. Figured I'd go for the higher magnification on the top end, and I dig the FC-DM reticle. I'd be inclined to select the Kahles 1-6x over the Razor though. Figured if the glass gets here by mid summer I'll still have plenty of time to get some quality range time in. Might even be able to compete in a few matches.
    agree. We all come with a certain level of bias. The Gen II Razor is much better, in my opinion, at the higher magnification. It might be the design and ergonomics, but I am not a fan at the lower mags. Kahles is good wherever. I favor Minox a little bit over Kahles in the European scopes, but splitting hairs.

Let me know if I can ever help you with purchases. Best in the competitions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I want to buy a KAC Mount for the NX8, probably the 1.93 version. Does anyone know if the mount has 0 MOA OR 20 MOA build in?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    For the Geissele mount with an NX8 is the standard or extended option a better fit? I'm thinking the extended but wanted to check with someone who is actually using the combo.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    For the Geissele mount with an NX8 is the standard or extended option a better fit? I'm thinking the extended but wanted to check with someone who is actually using the combo.
    Just standard version will work fine

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    Just standard version will work fine

Thanks. That's what I was thinking, but I actually decided to go with Bobro.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Thanks. That's what I was thinking, but I actually decided to go with Bobro.

I was considering Bobro mount but it’s sitting low for my liking. Please do post or comment once you receive the mount.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    I was considering Bobro mount but it’s sitting low for my liking. Please do post or comment once you receive the mount.

I didn't even realize that Bobro's standard mount is 1/8" lower than the extended one I have and am happy with. I just assumed they would be the same with the amount of extension being the only difference. Looks like I'll be cancelling that order and going with a Geissele afterall.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast