Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: illinois-city-bans-assault-weapons-imposes-fines-up-to-1000-per-day

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    Somewhere along the line the left got to a place where they can’t defend their position on a subject and when they lose the debate they call names. You’re racist or you hate old people or whatever insults they want to throw.

And the other side of this deal sits there in silence because well, we don’t want to be called names. What is this? Freaking 4th grade?

Look these lousy hun bastards right in the eye and tell them to eat shit and die. And if they don’t like being told to pound sand, who cares? The time for nice is in the past, it’s time to play by their rules. They want to get muddy? No problem, I can get muddy too.

Like this David Hogg punk. He jumps into this arena, or is coerced by the left, either way because he doesn’t appear too bright, but I digress. He jumps into this arena and wants to be a tough guy and then when he gets smacked or mocked wants to hide behind the oh I’m only a teenager you can’t say those things to me I might melt. Too bad dude, big boy rules.

There’s a guy where I work, big lefty snowflake. Was talking about having Obamacare take care of him when he’s old. I asked him one question. “How?” He lost his mind and started with the name calling.

Stop putting up with their crap. The worst they can do is call you a name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of truth here.

Feedback Score
    Somewhere along the line the left got to a place where they can’t defend their position on a subject and when they lose the debate they call names. You’re racist or you hate old people or whatever insults they want to throw.

And the other side of this deal sits there in silence because well, we don’t want to be called names. What is this? Freaking 4th grade?

Look these lousy hun bastards right in the eye and tell them to eat shit and die. And if they don’t like being told to pound sand, who cares? The time for nice is in the past, it’s time to play by their rules. They want to get muddy? No problem, I can get muddy too.

Like this David Hogg punk. He jumps into this arena, or is coerced by the left, either way because he doesn’t appear too bright, but I digress. He jumps into this arena and wants to be a tough guy and then when he gets smacked or mocked wants to hide behind the oh I’m only a teenager you can’t say those things to me I might melt. Too bad dude, big boy rules.

There’s a guy where I work, big lefty snowflake. Was talking about having Obamacare take care of him when he’s old. I asked him one question. “How?” He lost his mind and started with the name calling.

I don't put up with it and say my mind etc. and for that the left destroyed about 3/4+ of my income (private business) by lying and bad mouthing and fake idiocy threatening others that use my services etc..
    all because I said I was a Christian so a few wackos said they were going to destroy me and they did hahahahaha

I do post production work for photographers and a photographer myself so just doing more of my own work
    in general the photo field is insane liberal but I have known many for a long time and never had issues these were younger new ones and others are afraid of them just like the bakery thing the threats of law suits and other things on anyone using me or any Christian who they of course say is close minded and not willing to work with others ?
    they also attack others who will work with anyone who identifies as Christian was also used that if they find out another photographer for example they said they will destroy them pose as fake brides spread lies and use 100s of their friends to pose as brides leave bad reviews make false claims they do not care this is war etc..

had more than a few friends get out of the wedding biz cause of folks like this just not worth dealing with them ? but they are out there doing this kinda thing

the problem is folks will side with them the second you try to say something you are a homophobic close minded racist religous freak and then they turn around and lie about being threatened and just like judges always siding with the wives over custody the general population sides with them

so the threats and words can do financial damage just like Laura Ingrham I am sure is finding out and others have

funny thing about the whole bakery cake thing they never said they would not bake it as I understand just they did not want to come set it up which all bakers do ?

but I had a couple who did not tell me they were having a pagan wedding ? I did it was nice but if anyone asked it was wrong but as a Christian I will do my best by example
    Last edited by Honu; 04-04-18 at 13:09.

Feedback Score

U

Very well said, and very true. We need to stop worrying about what the other side thinks about us, or says about us. We need to keep speaking the truth.

To quote George Orwell - “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This seems like a perfect time and place to practice civil disobedience and willful noncompliance.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    There's a lot cornfields in Illinois and a lot problems are buried in those cornfields.
    where is the like button

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Little ****ing mealy mouthed David Hogg has a good one coming from Miss Karma for screaming "Ruin her life!" in response to Ingraham's observation of his ability to get declined by colleges. That kind of attitude is exactly what triggers the bullied kids to raid mom & dad's nightstands. He's aptly shown his propensity for bullying and attacking as opposed to civil discourse. A 4.2 GPA in his system indicates an incredibly low bar as evidenced by this child's public behavior.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Little ****ing mealy mouthed David Hogg has a good one coming from Miss Karma for screaming "Ruin her life!" in response to Ingraham's observation of his ability to get declined by colleges. That kind of attitude is exactly what triggers the bullied kids to raid mom & dad's nightstands. He's aptly shown his propensity for bullying and attacking as opposed to civil discourse. A 4.2 GPA in his system indicates an incredibly low bar as evidenced by this child's public behavior.

His GPA and SAT scores are totally opaque to me, what do they mean?
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 04-05-18 at 00:07.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    His GPA and SAT scores are totally opaque to me, what do they mean?
    His potential has been stymied by living in a house full of liberals?
    He has always been treated intellectually as an adult even when he acted petulant and was abrasively disrespectful to adults?
    He never had any consequences for bad behaviour?
    Just a few guesses..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Look these lousy hun bastards right in the eye and tell them to eat shit and die.
    I'm on board with that model.

This works too;

"Admit nothing.
    Deny everything.
    Make counter accusations."
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Question

Did the numbnoos not KNOW, that Class III/NFA weaponry is ALREADY verboten in ALL of IL?

Or are they just typical political dumbasses, who have no IDEA what they're talking about OR doing?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast