Thread: I need to find USGI 5.56mm blanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I need to find USGI 5.56mm blanks

I got my Surefire SOCOM RC suppressor stuck again on my MK18 Upper and need to buy a bunch of USGI 5.56MM Blanks to remove my Surefire SOCOM RC off my upper.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Pm me.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have a fuX ton of them.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lawdog, clear your pm inbox
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Oops. I forgot to check my quantities.... I'll look tonight.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I loosen the collar then heat my socom rc with a torch on the rear inch of tube. It doesn't take much. Then it comes right off.
    Not sure if that will work in your case or not but it is worth trying.. Also, Antiseize, cleaning, grease did nothing to help prevent this.
    After doing the torch many times the suppressor doesn't get stuck every time, like it loosened up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Hey I dug out a big old bag of my blanks. LC04 it looks like. Do you want 200 or so? Less is fine too. Not sure how much you need.

Mark.