Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Langdon Beretta Jun 2018

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

New Langdon Beretta Jun 2018

A new Beretta 92/M9 with input from Ernest Langdon is coming. It will be available for pre-order in May, shipping in June (supposed to be). Features include:

Modified M9A1 frame
    Vertec slide w/forward serrations
    Decocker only “G” levers
    Wilson/Dawson sights
    Elite II stainless barrel
    Elite II hammer
    “D” hammer spring
    VZ grips
    Large mag release
    Steel guide rod and trigger

The M9A1 frame has checkering, a rail, beveled magwell, and a relief cut in the backstrap to shorten the trigger reach that everyone loves to hate on the original M9. The M9A1 is my favorite Beretta frame so far. This new model will also have some recontouring where the trigger guard meets the frame.

Vertec slide means a dovetailed front sight.

This will be the ultimate evolution of the 92, IMO. Hopefully they make enough to be legal for Production and SSP.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This one is going to be hard to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That would go nicely with my Brig-Tac
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Yeah I’m in.

Pics?link?
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Yeah I’m in.

Pics?link?
    9CFB6198-A30E-4E9F-B1B3-3DFB64DB6587.jpg

Pic lifted from another forum specifically for Berettas. From what I gather, Langdon uses facebook to give updates on the gun. He sometimes pops in on forum discussions. It doesn’t show up on his website, or Beretta’s thus far.

I’ll probably pre-order two.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Hard to tell from that shot what is different about the frame. Can definitely see the serrations...look like a Brigadier Elite series to me.
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Hard to tell from that shot what is different about the frame. Can definitely see the serrations...look like a Brigadier Elite series to me.
    I don’t think the slide is Brig. I can’t see the frame difference, either. My wild guess is that is a regular M9A1 frame in the pic, because it is a prototype.

I don’t even know what they are going to call this thing. I’m working on assembling something similar, and I was going to call it the M9A2, since it combines some features of the A1 with the A3.
    RLTW

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You are right, slide doesn’t look quite like a Brig but the serrations looks like those of the Elites-I missed the part about being a Vertec slide.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I don’t think the slide is Brig. I can’t see the frame difference, either. My wild guess is that is a regular M9A1 frame in the pic, because it is a prototype.

I don’t even know what they are going to call this thing. I’m working on assembling something similar, and I was going to call it the M9A2, since it combines some features of the A1 with the A3.
    Last edited by hotrodder636; 04-07-18 at 12:02.
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Dammit! Every time I think I'm done, they drag me back in!!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Anyone have an ideal on price?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast