Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Langdon Beretta Jun 2018

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Don’t you have to ask for/pay extra for that?
    Yup, that's extra.. myself, if I wanted a trigger job, I'd go buy one of Langdon Tactical's trigger job in a bag, the parts are already done, and it all drops in, reading comments from those who have installed them, the TJOB is as good as a Wilson trigger job, and the beatuy of this is, you can do it yourself..
    Last edited by ralph; 04-12-18 at 18:28.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Yup, that's extra.. myself, if I wanted a trigger job, I'd go buy one of Langdon Tactical's trigger job in a bag, the parts are already done, and it all drops in, reading comments from those who have installed them, the TJOB is as good as a Wilson trigger job, and the beatuy of this is, you can do it yourself..
    I’ll be trying one of these TJIAB’s soon in a 96A1 I’m setting up for gun games. Its been very well reviewed, and will save me a bit on shipping.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Honestly, I don’t think Wilson does anything but drop in parts on a gun made to their spec. Nothing wrong with that, but I think the fitting stuff is fairy dust

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Honestly, I don’t think Wilson does anything but drop in parts on a gun made to their spec. Nothing wrong with that, but I think the fitting stuff is fairy dust
    Beretta drops in the Wilson parts during assembly at the factory, then ships to Wilson. Anything "custom" after that is done by Wilson.
    Last edited by BBossman; 04-14-18 at 18:07.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    RUMINT places the price at $998 MAP.
    90FAD5A3-7C46-4D6C-84A6-84991CA978AF.jpg
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any ideas on where to find one of these? I haven’t found any info except this thread.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Thats for the info. Order one yesterday/Saturday in the AM. Was shipped out same day. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Border Rat that returned to Indian Territory.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Any ideas on where to find one of these? I haven’t found any info except this thread.
    You can pre-order these at sales@langdontactical.com

They will debut at the NRA convention.

As per Mr. Langdon

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....cal-92!/page10
    Last edited by arbninftry; 04-15-18 at 11:58.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Excellent, thank you. Went ahead and sent email as per Mr. Landon’s instructions for preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by arbninftry View Post
    You can pre-order these at sales@langdontactical.com

They will debut at the NRA convention.

As per Mr. Langdon

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....cal-92!/page10
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post

From what I can tell, it is.. My Inox Vertec has a better frame to slide fit than my Cent-Tac, but as we all know, that has little to do with accuracy. Wilson really needs to stop spreading this B.S. really, it's dishonest..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast