Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best factory ammo for SR25 ACC?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I buy 175 FGGM factory fodder. I also liked the 168 TAP ELD's. It shot great and I've gone 1,000 yards with both of these loads.

Good places to buy. Bonefrog and SG ammo online. However many places stock these loads. A better option to your XM80 is German MEN 147. It's 1.5 -2.0 MOA ammo in some guns

I short Markm handloads the vast majority of time.

PB
    Pappabear, Might have to look at the MEN. Looking for relatively inexpensive factory loads I can run reliably in tactical rifle matches. Max engagement is typically 300 yrds out, hitting 12" diamond steel plates.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Pappabear, Might have to look at the MEN. Looking for relatively inexpensive factory loads I can run reliably in tactical rifle matches. Max engagement is typically 300 yrds out, hitting 12" diamond steel plates.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    You can wear out steel at 300 all day long.
    We have run it out to 600 with good reliability. WE have made hits at 1,000 but it was me raining ammo on the hill to make a hit. Still it didn't wobbled out of the world.
    Also, the brass is very good for reloading if you ever decide to reload or have a friend that does.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12