G&R Tactical
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: BCM NFA Rifle Availability

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0

    BCM NFA Rifle Availability

    I hope that you can assist with my quest. When looking at the GandR Tactical website, I don't see any BCM NFA items available for purchase. Would that be a special order item?

    I am looking for the BCM CQB-12 KMR-A P/N 620-790 (I am not opposed to a version with the 10" MCMR rail, but I don't see that option on BCM's website).

    Thank you,
    VTRD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    163
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you considered buying the upper and lower separately?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Have you considered buying the upper and lower separately?
    Yes, it may be the route I have to go given I am looking for such a rare configuration.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    163
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could save you a couple hundred bucks too, because there is a 10% federal tax on complete rifles.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Barre, VT
    Posts
    6,927
    Feedback Score
    92 (100%)
    I bought a LMT then BCM SBR lower from Grant years ago. I don’t think they’re sold that way anymore. Without the upper it doesn’t meet the definition of an SBR. It’s just a lower. I do still see them for sale.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I bought a LMT then BCM SBR lower from Grant years ago. I don’t think they’re sold that way anymore. Without the upper it doesn’t meet the definition of an SBR. It’s just a lower. I do still see them for sale.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I actually spoke with Grant and he informed me that NFA are special orders... I have been going back and forth between a 300 and 5.56 SBR but each have pros and cons for my application use. I already have a 11.5” Pistol but the SBR calls me for some reason...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Barre, VT
    Posts
    6,927
    Feedback Score
    92 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post
    I actually spoke with Grant and he informed me that NFA are special orders... I have been going back and forth between a 300 and 5.56 SBR but each have pros and cons for my application use. I already have a 11.5” Pistol but the SBR calls me for some reason...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go for it. Buy the Cal you don't have. You can always switch uppers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    322
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post
    I actually spoke with Grant and he informed me that NFA are special orders... I have been going back and forth between a 300 and 5.56 SBR but each have pros and cons for my application use. I already have a 11.5” Pistol but the SBR calls me for some reason...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    How did you get in touch with him? I've tried two different phone numbers, both say not in service, and I've tried to email him through two different options but have been unsuccessful. PM me if you'd rather please...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sva01 View Post
    How did you get in touch with him? I've tried two different phone numbers, both say not in service, and I've tried to email him through two different options but have been unsuccessful. PM me if you'd rather please...
    I just sent a message via the Contact Us section of the gandrtactical.com website. They mention the best way to contact them is via the contact form.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •