G&R Tactical

Thread: BCM NFA Rifle Availability

Feedback Score

BCM NFA Rifle Availability

I hope that you can assist with my quest. When looking at the GandR Tactical website, I don't see any BCM NFA items available for purchase. Would that be a special order item?

I am looking for the BCM CQB-12 KMR-A P/N 620-790 (I am not opposed to a version with the 10" MCMR rail, but I don't see that option on BCM's website).

Thank you,
    VTRD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you considered buying the upper and lower separately?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Have you considered buying the upper and lower separately?
    Yes, it may be the route I have to go given I am looking for such a rare configuration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could save you a couple hundred bucks too, because there is a 10% federal tax on complete rifles.

Feedback Score
    92 (100%)
    I bought a LMT then BCM SBR lower from Grant years ago. I don’t think they’re sold that way anymore. Without the upper it doesn’t meet the definition of an SBR. It’s just a lower. I do still see them for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I bought a LMT then BCM SBR lower from Grant years ago. I don’t think they’re sold that way anymore. Without the upper it doesn’t meet the definition of an SBR. It’s just a lower. I do still see them for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I actually spoke with Grant and he informed me that NFA are special orders... I have been going back and forth between a 300 and 5.56 SBR but each have pros and cons for my application use. I already have a 11.5” Pistol but the SBR calls me for some reason...

Feedback Score
    92 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post
    I actually spoke with Grant and he informed me that NFA are special orders... I have been going back and forth between a 300 and 5.56 SBR but each have pros and cons for my application use. I already have a 11.5” Pistol but the SBR calls me for some reason...

Go for it. Buy the Cal you don't have. You can always switch uppers.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post

How did you get in touch with him? I've tried two different phone numbers, both say not in service, and I've tried to email him through two different options but have been unsuccessful. PM me if you'd rather please...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sva01 View Post
    How did you get in touch with him? I've tried two different phone numbers, both say not in service, and I've tried to email him through two different options but have been unsuccessful. PM me if you'd rather please...
    I just sent a message via the Contact Us section of the gandrtactical.com website. They mention the best way to contact them is via the contact form.