Thread: Trijicon TR25 1-6 Durability

Feedback Score

Trijicon TR25 1-6 Durability

Looking for input from gents who have had extensive experience with the 1-6 Accupoints. Has anyone given the optic a good whooping either accidentally or purposefully and had issues with maintaining zero etc? Harsh condition issues? I did read that accupoints in the past have had some problems with water getting inside the body of the optic (specifically the TR24), but haven’t witnessed this first hand.

I am tough on my equipment, and have always used aimpoint with positive results. I wanted to move over to LPVO’s, and the battery free illum/BAC Green Triangle seemingly solves the other worries I initially had about these optics.

Going to be run on my SR-15 Mod 2 and my SCAR 17 for the time being.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No. But since you asked about a 1-6 LPVO, I have several thousand rounds through my Leupold 1-6 VX6 Multigun. I've run 37k total in five different Run N Guns (centerfire biathlons/obstacle courses) with it bouncing on my back and dragging over/under/through obstacles the whole time. In rain, snow, ice, mud, and even a warm sunny day or two - along with tossing it in countless dump barrels at various 3-gun matches. Shooting at contact distance to 600 yards and frequently changing magnification on the fly. All on an Armalite AR-10 (not exactly your platform, but similar). With no issues, better glass than anything else I've done a side-by-side comparison on (even the ever-popular Razor and a comparable Mk4), and a whole lot less weight.

As to your battery concerns, it has the motion activated reticle so it stays off until you pick it up, then turns on automatically on its own. My first battery lasted around 6 months, but I pick it up and dry fire it a LOT so it's on quite a bit.

Anyway - not what you asked about and say the word and I'll delete it - but I thought I'd throw another option out there.
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 04-11-18 at 22:00.

Feedback Score
    I've seen them hold up well in 3gun I have two friends that run them and have banged them around. I ran two TR24's in 3 gun that had zero problems. I run a 1-8 accupower with zero problems