Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Beamshots added!** Olight PL-2 Valkyrie weapon light flash sale tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Got mine from the flash sale today. I like it and Olight added a AAA keychain light with a note as a “Thank you” for dealing with the website issues.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    Thank-you for the photos , ordered one during the flash sale and waiting it's arrival.
    No problem. Your going to like it!

Quote Originally Posted by cdmiller View Post
    Got mine from the flash sale today. I like it and Olight added a AAA keychain light with a note as a “Thank you” for dealing with the website issues.
    Yes they did! They are a good company. Their CS is top notch. I had a 1st Gen S1 Baton start going flaky on me. They gave me an RMA, I shipped it to them and they upgraded me with their new version with the higher output and TIR lens. Can't complain. Great folks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmiller View Post
    When did you order yours? I placed my order on the 14th and all I've heard back was that they sold out and were waiting for a new shipment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cynical View Post
    When did you order yours? I placed my order on the 14th and all I've heard back was that they sold out and were waiting for a new shipment.
    My order finally went through at 9:51PM on the 13th.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cynical View Post
    They mentioned if you were not part of the first shipment it would be about 2 weeks depending on how many were actually ordered due to the sale being extended 22 more hours

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    They mentioned if you were not part of the first shipment it would be about 2 weeks depending on how many were actually ordered due to the sale being extended 22 more hours
    So when I saw that others were getting their orders already when I hadn't heard anything beyond "We're sold out and waiting for more", I sent an email (very polite) to Olight CS. I got a reply right away saying that they expect all orders to be shipped by Friday (today), and then yesterday I got the update that mine is on the way. Very happy about that, and impressed so far with the response from CS.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I got mine and i'm really impressed. I think it might replace my surefire 6px on my rifle.

Feedback Score
    I should have jumped on this sale when I had the chance. Damnit.

I already have a couple olights and have been very impressed with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    I bought three PL-2 lights during the flash sale. Purchased these for farm/varmit use. Out of the box one of the lights has a bad switch it only works on one side not both. Olight promptly sent out a return label.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have not beat mine up or abused it yet, but at first use...I am wishing I bought more than one for that price.

I also received an iEOS3, triple-A keychain light and a 30% off coupon for an M2T.

Again, not any hard use, but so far I am impressed.

I really like the rail attachment-similar to an ADM or Larue type lever.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12