Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimpoint FDE T-2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I actually ran Falla's set-up with the KAC riser and mount to test the concept for myself and see if I liked it before dropping money on the KAC/RB1 riser. The dedicated single piece solution weighs less and allows a greater degree of flexibility in terms of being able to use the BUIS without obstruction.
    Oh, yeah I totally agree. I have the scalarworks mount, I’m using that on my other T2 that was mounted on this riser, and I’m pretty sure I was able to use the BUIS, if need be. I’ll have to check again when I get home, as I’m not overly worried about it. I like being able to mount different optics on there, like my EXPS, with the RB1, it kind of limits me in that respect.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    Supposedly there are only 1000 that we’re produced. I got mine courtesy of Grant at G&R. When I initially saw them, the few places that had one had them listed at $1100, I believe? I think mine was about $670 or so after shipping and taxes.
    That's a good price. Did you contact him direct or have a coupon code? Price on site is a bit higher.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I dig the look. Just can't bring myself to spend the coin for a color option. My black T2 will have to suffice. Least they could've done was make the lens covers and caps tan too. Oh well.
    Agree. I am an Aimpoint dealer, and asked for a few, and they are back-ordered for 3 months. I suppose it is a nice to have, but black is beautiful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    That's a good price. Did you contact him direct or have a coupon code? Price on site is a bit higher.
    Haha when I got the email that he had them in stock, I believe there was an automatic discount applied, plus I got my LE discount, that’s what brought the price down so low for me. Seems I got lucky with a double discount.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Got some in stock. Use coupon code AIM18 to save!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/Aimpoin...nt_p_1040.html

C4
    Love mine. And for the price you have them at, it’s a no brainer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12