Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick does it again, Seahawks "postpone" meeting

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Kaepernick does it again, Seahawks "postpone" meeting

The Seattle Seahawks "postponed" a meeting with free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick after he declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
    According to Schefter, the Seahawks made a "last-minute stipulation" over Kaepernick's protest, which sought to raise awareness for social injustice, asking that he stop kneeling during the national anthem, and he would not give them that assurance.

To be quite honest, I'm not a Football fan, I might watch a half dozen or so games a year at most.
    Kaepernick ruined Football completely for me.
    It's good to see that Seattle had the guts to just say no to Dopes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The Seattle Seahawks "postponed" a meeting with free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick after he declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
    According to Schefter, the Seahawks made a "last-minute stipulation" over Kaepernick's protest, which sought to raise awareness for social injustice, asking that he stop kneeling during the national anthem, and he would not give them that assurance.

To be quite honest, I'm not a Football fan, I might watch a half dozen or so games a year at most.
    Kaepernick ruined Football completely for me.
    It's good to see that Seattle had the guts to just say no to Dopes.
    I was a lifelong Seahawks fan that walked away from watching the NFL and the Seahawks last year. The fact they are even willing to talk to Kaepenick in the first place is a negative. They are one of the biggest SJW teams in the league and I simply can't watch anymore. That's o.k., it was liberating. I got so much stuff done, and had so much fun on Sundays that I doubt I'll ever watch again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He had a back up position with the Baltimore Ravens, then his radical Muslim, activist girlfriend publicly criticized the owner.

Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis said that his former team was close to signing quarterback Colin Kaepernick before the free agent's girlfriend posted a tweet ridiculing Lewis and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.

"We were going to close the deal to sign him," Lewis said on Showtime's Inside the NFL on Tuesday night. "Steve Bisciotti said, 'I want to hear Colin Kaepernick speak to let me know that he wants to play football.' And it never happens because that picture comes up the next day."

The Aug. 2 tweet by Nessa Diab, which Lewis described as "racist," compared a picture of Lewis hugging Bisciotti to a scene from Django Unchained.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eet/636586001/

He's a moron, and his girlfriend is a moron.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    He had a back up position with the Baltimore Ravens, then his radical Muslim, activist girlfriend publicly criticized the owner.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eet/636586001/

He's a moron, and his girlfriend is a moron.
    I think she is purposely tanking is career and will dump him when the money runs out.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    I think she is purposely tanking is career and will dump him when the money runs out.
    Then not only is he a moron, but he is a WHIPPED moron.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    Then not only is he a moron, but he is a WHIPPED moron.
    There is a 'on your knees' joke somewhere in there, but he's not worth the effort to put it together.

She is the Yoko Ono of football.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I only watch college football.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    There is a 'on your knees' joke somewhere in there, but he's not worth the effort to put it together.

She is the Yoko Ono of football.
    http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018...in-kaepernick/
    On Thursday, the Seahawks signed former Redskins quarterback Stephen Morris, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter and NBC Sports.

News of the pickup will certainly add to the controversy as teams continue to pass Kaepernick over in favor of other players, especially since Morris has never appeared in a single regular season game since he first joined the league as an undrafted free agent in 2014.

And if Kaepernick had some value, well, that sealed the deal. Seattle passed on Kaep in order to essentially pay someone who has sat on the bench since the 2014 season.
    See, Stupid does Hurt.

BTW, if Kaepernick is still working out, it is so he looks good standing next to his girlfriend on the beach, you know, the girl in the Burkini....
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-13-18 at 12:31.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Unbelievable any team would consider this guy. I guess they want to see how low ratings can go.

eta

On second thought, they probably had decided to sign Morris, but for PC cover had to look like they were interesed in CK. Similar to how a black guy always gets interviewed for a coaching position even if they have already decided to hire someone else.
    Last edited by Renegade; 04-13-18 at 13:35.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm just gonna file this under "all out of ****s to give".
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast