Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kaepernick does it again, Seahawks "postpone" meeting

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    What this guy said. The NFL doesn't like you, the players don't give a shit about you, and the whole thing is just a mouthpiece for the advertisers and social engineers. I'd rather watch local highschool ball than the NFL.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Dad told me about two guys sitting on an OP in Viet Nam.
    They were convinced they were being probed so the new guy pulled a grenade, well, really he pulled a pin, the grenade stayed right in his pocket.
    Kinda like Kaepernick, your intent may be to do one thing, your result however ends up being something very, very different.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    My Dad told me about two guys sitting on an OP in Viet Nam.
    They were convinced they were being probed so the new guy pulled a grenade, well, really he pulled a pin, the grenade stayed right in his pocket.
    Kinda like Kaepernick, your intent may be to do one thing, your result however ends up being something very, very different.
    Bingo! Colin chose drama over substance. Drama that nobody wanted to see during their supposed 2-3 hours of disconnect.

Had Colin used one if his brain cells he could actually have helped the social situations this nation faces. Instead he took the easy road and is now paying the price.

Feedback Score
    Less football. More shooting.
    US NAVY
    1961-1965

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Bingo! Colin chose drama over substance. Drama that nobody wanted to see during their supposed 2-3 hours of disconnect.

Had Colin used one if his brain cells he could actually have helped the social situations this nation faces. Instead he took the easy road and is now paying the price.
    ^^^^^This. Drama plus politics does not make for a relaxing environment in which to "disconnect".

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JaegerOne View Post
    Less football. More shooting.
    This.

If all of us scheduled range time every Sunday instead think of how much happier we’d be. Not to mention more skilled, better looking, manlier, more charming to the ladies, and wealthier.

OK, I might have exaggerated the benefits a little...

Feedback Score
    I don't watch professional sports, but it's looking to me (as an outsider) that his 15 minutes of fame are about up. Cooler heads will start ignoring him wholesale if they are smart.

Feedback Score
    He is an idiot. Bless him for having convictions, whether they are correct or incorrect, but he's an idiot for his presentation.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123