Thread: Bergara BMP

Feedback Score

Bergara BMP

This looks to check all my boxes except for folding stock.
    I read they offer an adapter, but cant find it.
    Im assuming since it accepts ar style stocks, any folding mechanism will work, like the xlr adapter?

Any other options or know where to get the bergara folding mechanism?
    Last edited by MegademiC; 04-14-18 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    I can't find any info on the folding adapter for sale separately but the chassis can definitely be ordered with a folding stock. It's right in the list of options. It appears to be a $150 option. This probably does not help you as you'd be getting yours with the Bergara rifle. I doubt any AR folder would work because it's stock does not mount to a buffer tube. Have you contacted Masterpiece Arms about purchasing one? Maybe they would help you out.

https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa-ba-chassis/
    Last edited by INMY01TA; 05-20-18 at 13:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    I can't find any info on the folding adapter for sale separately but the chassis can definitely be ordered with a folding stock. It's right in the list of options. It appears to be a $150 option. This probably does not help you as you'd be getting yours with the Bergara rifle. I doubt any AR folder would work because it's stock does not mount to a buffer tube. Have you contacted Masterpiece Arms about purchasing one? Maybe they would help you out.

https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa-ba-chassis/
    I didnt think about masterpiece. Thanks