tl;dr
What is everyone using to suppress the 6.5C in what barrel length?

Long version:

So I'm in the very beginning stages of a 6.5 Creedmoor build/long term project and I'm looking for advice on a barrel and suppressor combination. This will be a semi-auto gas gun; built, not bought. I've come to the conclusion that I prefer suppressed shooting and basically just plan on buying a suppressor when I start a new project; i.e. every gun gets a can. This one will be no different.

Haven't done any precision shooting, have ranges nearby out to 500 yards and potentially 1000 yards+ by the time this build is done. I've already got 5.56 and .308 builds in the works for shorter distances, with cans picked for those. Just building things as the sales come along, no rush. The barrels on these will be 18" or less, so a suppressor wont make the overall length "too long." It seems as though a lot of people are happy with the 22"+ barrels in 6.5, and with a suppressor were talking ~30" length by the time its together. I generally prefer things on the shorter side and I'm having trouble wrapping my head around a combination that long.

I know they make 18" barrels for the 6.5, but ive read that the longer barrels and gas systems are smoother shooting and easier on brass due to lower port pressures. I also realize that there is no free lunch here. Just looking for some experience from the knowledge base here.