Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms group buy PICS NOW IN FIRST POST

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I am in for a lower for my Cent Arms MK12.
    I had my CA MK12 out yesterday, as well as a secondary one I have built off a MK12 barrel and C4 rail. I love them.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY PERSONAL CENTURION ARMS LOWER FROM A LONG TIME AGO, NOT THE NEW ONE.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Probably unlikely but if this is an on-going thing, I'd buy a lower around December when I move back to a free state.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Interested in an upper/ lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Id be interested in a lower, depending on price

Subscribing for updates
    Last edited by J-Dub; 04-22-18 at 00:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Probably unlikely but if this is an on-going thing, I'd buy a lower around December when I move back to a free state.

Not an ongoing thing, but some other group buys will get lined up down the road for other items and manufacturers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    These will be low serial numbers for those people who care about that sort of thing. Personally, I like that sort of stuff, some don't care.
    This is the interesting part, and what I'd like to see more of. Right on, Stick!

Feedback Score
    In for a lower. If the upper is Centurion marked I’d consider that as well
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would for a 5.56 lower/upper I might have scanned over the caliber while browsing
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I would for a 5.56 lower/upper I might have scanned over the caliber while browsing
    Yes, this is gauging interest in 5.56 caliber Centurion Arms forged lower receiver or upper/ lower combo. We are getting closer to putting in a thread with pricing (which hasn't been figured out yet). We are also figuring what what happen with an upper and lower combo, and what would be done with the upper to make it special.

I am a big fan of serial numbered matching upper lower combos. When an upper matches a lower, and they both have the same serial number, resale and perceived value is always much higher for those who care about that sort of thing.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Yes, this is gauging interest in 5.56 caliber Centurion Arms forged lower receiver or upper/ lower combo. We are getting closer to putting in a thread with pricing (which hasn't been figured out yet). We are also figuring what what happen with an upper and lower combo, and what would be done with the upper to make it special.

I am a big fan of serial numbered matching upper lower combos. When an upper matches a lower, and they both have the same serial number, resale and perceived value is always much higher for those who care about that sort of thing.
    Sounds great. In for either the combo, or just the lower.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast