Thread: Old tools

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Old tools

Had a few of these pop up on my suggested vids lately so thought y'all might find them interesting also.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    My brother is the mechanical one, but I love this stuff. Very cool.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Okay, I geeked out to this . . .

Thanks for posting! After WWII my grandfather became a machinist and built aircraft to kill commies. I spent a lot of memorable moments with him in his personal machine shop, his father was the real mechanical genius of the family, over a dozen patents and designed various systems for both Henry Ford and August and Frederick Duesenberg. We have in the family's possession his prototype engine with all of his inventions on it as well as letters from the men mentioned over the years as he worked for them. We've had automobile museums inquire about wanting to acquire the collection for permanent display.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-31-19 at 06:08.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18