Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dicks is destroying their assualt style rifles (DICKS SPORTING GOODS CONTENT HERE)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Unfortunately Dick's will no doubt reap big financial benefits from this asinine add campaign. It must appeal to the soccer moms, "embrace diversity", "save the planet", know it all hipsters crowd.

Our country has taken a bad turn and people, according to the MSM, are demanding some dangerous and outrageous shit.
    After getting what they want, which appears to be the complete erosion of the values/principals and morals on which our country was founded- I have little doubt the sheep will wake up one morning and ask, "how did all of this happen?".
    Good thing most of them shop on Amazon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Well, I guess they should destroy all ammo from all their stores also, as the bullets are what kills. Anyone who values the second amendment should go elsewhere, anyplace but Dick's

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The following is a list of 54 business who don't want our business.

http://concealednation.org/2018/04/r...gn=SocialPilot

EDIT: just noticed it is from 2014
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 04-29-18 at 15:11.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    What does one do to get on that list?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Looks like an anti-ccw list.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    What does one do to get on that list?
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Looks like an anti-ccw list.
    They are anti-gun and also don't want you to carry in their business.

A pro-gun website, Second Amendment Check, has done a bit of research and weeded out some of the major companies that are decidedly anti-gun, and they’ve been kind enough to encourage the sharing of their results so everyone can get the word out.

The list was created in 2014 with just 53 companies — they added Dick’s Sporting Goods this year after their anti-Second Amendment stunt, which is an odd move for a sporting goods store.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I hadn't been to a Squeal & Scream store (a Division of Dickless) in 4 years. Buddy of mine was head of their firearm section last time I was there. Turns out he left years ago, and all the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL black rilfes (and their magazines) are gone from there as well. And the store was empty on a Thursday lunch hour, in the fastest growing suburb of Pittsburgh, in the middle of trout season.

I predict unemployment checks for all of them, in short order.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh good, now I have a reason not to buy those two Yeti ice chests at Dick's. I've only been in Dick's once (when I had a 20% off coupon), its a seriously lame sporting goods outfit.

Make sure you ditch Bank of America too. I did a few years ago when they started going full tard.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Never heard or seen anything to that effect and I've been shopping at Target and Costco for years. The Target has an in-store Starbucks and I've never seen a sign or anything from them, either. The local Costco sells gun safes and ammunition dry boxes ("ammo cans") - and camo clothing in Fall.

I did once see a, "No Guns Allowed," sign at the local Buffalo Wild Wings, in early 2013. But I never saw it before and haven't seen it since. (Such signs do not carry the force of law in Montana, in any event.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Fwiw, ive never seen a BWW posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Oh good, now I have a reason not to buy those two Yeti ice chests at Dick's. I've only been in Dick's once (when I had a 20% off coupon), its a seriously lame sporting goods outfit.

Make sure you ditch Bank of America too. I did a few years ago when they started going full tard.
    As for BoA, i make $ with their card - doing my job to defund leftists, or am I missing something?
    Last edited by MegademiC; 04-29-18 at 18:18.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast