Thread: The DS Arms AR15, what are your thoughts?

Feedback Score

The DS Arms AR15, what are your thoughts?

I've had 2 (sold one and one stays in the bag) and never had any serious issues but I never hear or see any reviews from other owners. Surely I can't be the only one with a DSA LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    you've been a member for a while... you know how this thread is gonna go
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556works View Post

The DS Arms AR15, what are your thoughts?

I've had 2 (sold one and one stays in the bag) and never had any serious issues but I never hear or see any reviews from other owners. Surely I can't be the only one with a DSA LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    you've been a member for a while... you know how this thread is gonna go

Godspeed soldier.

On-topic, I haven't owned or heard of them at all. Sorry.

In all seriousness, I hope the first two comments are just some funny jest. But, since the 6920 is the Baseline, it's usually a shoot.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 04-17-18 at 11:39.

Feedback Score
    hahahahahahaha let me get my poncho, here comes the rain........

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I just ordered one of there 14.5" w/perm stretched A2 yesterday for a build. If it goes bang, I'll keep it. If not, I'll fix it or dump it.

I have a lot of bottom feeders (PSA, Del-ton, parts builds) that others would tell me are junk. They seem to work fine for range plinking and theme builds. I also have BCM's, Colt's, and DD builds for SD work. I like building rifles, so not all will be top tier. Anything that gives me a problem, I fix or dump.

I read good reviews on the other site & that's where I found out about their 14.5 w/Perm FH offering at a decent price. But a good review over there could mean someone put 50 rounds through it without a malfunction. If you're happy with yours and they work, enjoy.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    It ain't rain. Rain doesn't smell!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by 556works View Post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567 View Post
    I just ordered one of there 14.5" w/perm stretched A2 yesterday for a build. If it goes bang, I'll keep it. If not, I'll fix it or dump it.

I have a lot of bottom feeders (PSA, Del-ton, parts builds) that others would tell me are junk. They seem to work fine for range plinking and theme builds. I also have BCM's, Colt's, and DD builds for SD work. I like building rifles, so not all will be top tier. Anything that gives me a problem, I fix or dump.

I read good reviews on the other site & that's where I found out about their 14.5 w/Perm FH offering at a decent price. But a good review over there could mean someone put 50 rounds through it without a malfunction. If you're happy with yours and they work, enjoy.
    I'm a fan of builds, its always nice when you know you did it right because you did it right lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Colt.
    hipoint