Thread: Price drop, low round count AF date code 14.5” HK416 upper with, LPK, AGR & Geissele

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Price drop, low round count AF date code 14.5” HK416 upper with, LPK, AGR & Geissele

******Please contact me at mclmminsc at gmail dot com for fastest response and for pictures

I have a very low round count, I would estimate under 250 rounds, HK416 upper for sale. It comes with the original gas block, but I have installed a new 14.5” barrel AGR using new roll pins. It also comes with a FDE Geissele 14.5” rail that has been modified so you can adjust the gas regulator. The AGR makes a HUGE difference when shooting suppressed.

Everything else pictured is included, as well as the complete 416 lower parts kit from the demilled 416 it came from. This upper is a very accurate 416 upper and especially loves Mk262 type ammo as well as the new FGMM Berger 73gr ammo. Pictured is 2 10shot groups, one at 100, the other at roughly 450 yards. The bore and chamber are in exceptional shape. If you want to invest in a 416 upper, this is a great one to pick up. ****I am also adding a spare HK416 BCG that has had the firing pin safety removed so you can have your choice of using the factory set up or using it with a run of the mill trigger like a Geissele SSA.

Just to be clear, you will be getting
    -a very low round count AF date code HK416 upper
    -a brand new HK latest generation adjustable gas block
    -original gas block
    -Geissele rail
    -a bolt carrier that has had the firing pin safety removed so you can use a regular trigger (the removed parts come with it)
    -a spare bcg that is stock, no mods
    -a complete lower parts kit
    -an HK marked m4 stock, buffer tube, castle nut
    -HK charging handle
    -Surefire legacy muzzle brake
    -HK birdcage FH
    -extra rail sections for the geissele rail

I am asking $2600 shipped, no trades. I will accept discreet PP or cashiers check/money order. It will ship the carrier of your choice.
    Last edited by Hootiewho; 04-26-18 at 14:33.