Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For God's sake, buy a cup of coffee....

Feedback Score

For God's sake, buy a cup of coffee....

Watched the whole video. Cops showed incredible restraint.

-I'm a middle aged white guy and I know I can't just go in and sit down with out buying anything.
    -The white guy that got lippy should have gotten a ride in the name of equality.
    -You are being questioned by the cops and you are screwing around on your phone?
    -No one reached in their pocket to get a brother a cup of coffee or a scone?

Whole thing takes over 10 minutes. Why it lasted more than a minute, I don't know. They didn't buy anything and were asked to leave. They didn't leave. How many pretty's do you have to put in front of the please?

The beauty is that this isn't a Chik-fil-a, its the high Church of Progressives where they get their daily dispensation along with the body and blood.

Want to have fun, run their rap sheets....

All I know is, Starbucks is going to get pretty smelly with all the homeless people that now know that Starbucks is a free-for-all.

How much creamer can you drink.

ETA:

Interesting video by a former cop.

Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 04-17-18 at 20:09.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I'm pissed that starbutt is bending over and having their re-education camp for their employees in May. I rarely buy their coffee as I think $4 or more for a cup of coffee is a bit much. Believe it or not I probably buy their high priced coffee 3 or 4 times a YEAR !

It's outrageous to see a line of cars backing out into the main road lining up to go through the drive through kiosk at starbutt for their machlattechinochaiskinnyfrappe.

Well my 3 or 4 cup a year just got cut down to at least half or less. BTW, I'm 0 for starbutt this year.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't been there but once in my life. Don't think I'd be doing much more now. Not that I was planning on anyway.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't buy there as I really dislike their coffee. And I am a coffee junkie. But I found the irony of this event really entertaining

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Just another reason to patronize local places with true gourmet coffee. I just drink it black with an occaisional shot of espresso if I’m dragging. Starbutts seems to only offer “blends” - quality beans mixed with who knows what. Well meaning loved
    ones keep giving me gift cards so I bring guests along to use them up quickly.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I'm meeting someone for coffee in order to have a meeting or a friendly chat, I don't expect this to happen to the people I'm going to meet.
    If it was in reference to some sort of construction work those guys might be dressed for work, not making Yuppies comfortable.
    I've had their coffee, it's not worth all this drama.

Feedback Score
    More entitlement BS.
    US NAVY
    1961-1965

Feedback Score
    Charbucks sucks as in flavor quality etc...

But it’s like McDonalds

crap people who don’t know

Do think it’s funny being who what they are but they used to be ok with folks just hanging out did not know they changed it
    Ironic is for the idiots they hire would like to see surveillance tape but why bother hahahahahahaah
    Last edited by Honu; 04-18-18 at 01:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

-I'm a middle aged white guy and I know I can't just go in and sit down with out buying anything.
    Me too, and I live in the suburbs of this city. However, I've walked into plenty of places and not bought anything. Usually for the same reason they did. I was waiting for someone. Never had a problem. Friend shows up with 5-10 min and orders are placed. .

When it comes to Starbucks I see it often. People just sitting around on their laptops or phones, or with a book and no coffee or food in hand. Starbucks here have always been a place where people just hangout. Especially in that area. It's a huge business area with lots of yuppies who work and live near by. Not to mention several hospital campuses, expensive 5 star restaurants and steps away from city hall. If you're a college kid or a young millionaire it's the place to live and work

Agree with the rest of it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 04-18-18 at 07:19.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Just another reason to patronize local places with true gourmet coffee. I just drink it black with an occaisional shot of espresso if I’m dragging. Starbutts seems to only offer “blends” - quality beans mixed with who knows what. Well meaning loved
    ones keep giving me gift cards so I bring guests along to use them up quickly.
    Give them to homeless people...

The most amazing thing is that the concentration of attention is on how good the Starbucks microagression or implicit bias training is.

I've said it before; if I end up in white privilege training, I'm going to get up and walk out. If asked why, I'll say that if there is white privilege, I don't have to stay. If I have to stay, that means there is no white privilege, so we all get to leave.

Implicit bias, gender training, income inequality. We are past 'first world problems'. Past 'white people problems'. We are in the 'looking for problems'.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast