Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrong upper...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So they gave you a trash bolt carrier group and a dying attachment system instead of the one you wanted? Its almost like they're trying to offload their undesirable junk on unsuspecting customers.

Feedback Score
    So this BCG is worse than the one that came with the other upper? What makes it trash?
    Last edited by Bproof; 04-18-18 at 13:11.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bproof View Post
    So this BCG is worse than the one that came with the other upper? What makes it trash?
    9310 steel instead of C158. NiB coating, just do a search on M4C about people experience with NiB...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep, after seeing spending some time researching some barrel stuffs, it sounds like 4150V is Chrom Moly Vandium, but CMV is not always 4150V, it could be other compositions.

Sounds like both technically meet spec, but that 4150V is desired by many as it's the "standard" for a lot of Mil-Grade manufacturers.

I would definitely want the C158. I missed that Bolt composition in the first round of review.

Feedback Score
    So send it back? Im not going to war with this but I also don't want it shitting on me first day out like you guys are making it sound like. Why is the bolt sold as some premium option if its garbage? Sorry, I'm A handgun guy not a rifle guy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love my ........ I hate .......

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    9310 isn't necessarily a bad material for a bolt, but it's cheaper and a lot of low quality companies looking to cut cost(corners) use it. Same with melonite barrels. I wouldn't even buy one of PSA's "premium" bcgs, too many quality options for not much more $.

Feedback Score
    It's going back. It's bullshit that they told me I was getting a great deal based on their mistake...

Feedback Score
    I would want what i ordered. They messed up, they should correct it on their dime.

Let us know what they say.

Feedback Score
    Will do! Can't imagine there is a fight to be had. They sent the wrong item and passed it off as an upgrade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast