Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wrong upper...

Feedback Score
    Keymod sucks tbh, I would be pissed. Thats a pretty big ****up. Nobody is buying keymod anymore - they're probably trying to dump their trash on people.

I bought a brand new strike eagle from them that had a crack in it and they wouldnt replace it, so I had to send a brand new 2 day old scope back to the manufacturer to have them fix it, essentially giving me a used scope that should have been new. Psa has good deals sometimes, but theyre only good for cheap junk otherwise.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They are an sponsor/advertiser here on M4C and have a thread to contact them through. I am also another that has been "lucky" I suppose, I have snagged a couple of sweet FN CHF barreled uppers from them and they just eat rounds and spit empties every time. I also have two or three of their M-16 profile BCGs with 158 Carpenter steel HPT MPI marked bolts. I will say that I don't want any ones NIB BCG for my guns.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    Keymod sucks tbh, I would be pissed. Thats a pretty big ****up. Nobody is buying keymod anymore - they're probably trying to dump their trash on people.

I bought a brand new strike eagle from them that had a crack in it and they wouldnt replace it, so I had to send a brand new 2 day old scope back to the manufacturer to have them fix it, essentially giving me a used scope that should have been new. Psa has good deals sometimes, but theyre only good for cheap junk otherwise.
    I still buy keymod. people can send me all their keymod junk if they want.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You ordered the cheapest item possible from a company that is known to sell defective junk and give horrible service. Just be glad if it functions and lasts for the minimal amount it will probably be used.
    Stick- wondering if you were replying to me or the OP? No prob either way, just wondering.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Stick- wondering if you were replying to me or the OP? No prob either way, just wondering.
    Prob me because if you spend less than $1,000 on a rifle, of course you should expect a brick and nothing more...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You ordered the cheapest item possible from a company that is known to sell defective junk and give horrible service. Just be glad if it functions and lasts for the minimal amount it will probably be used.
    no kidding. I once ordered a 1/7 twist 4150 chrome lined barrel from them that was "on sale" and when i got it, the edge of the threads was dented as if someone dropped the barrel muzzle side down from 50 feet high.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123