Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: today is the lowest point of my life

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

today is the lowest point of my life

i never thought this day would come but I had no choice but to join calguns forum. i hope to get out of this state soon before i lose my mind.

Feedback Score
    I hear ya my friend... As soon as I was able to retire I got the hell out of there. I do miss the Monterey/carmel area, but other than that the state is complete mess.

Feedback Score
    Not being from Commiefornia I'm not familiar with the finer points of why joining Calguns forum is a bad thing...

Just sayin'...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thread moved from AR General Discussion.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As a member of NJGunForum... I feel your pain. Plan is to be in NC within 12 months...
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    As a member of NJGunForum... I feel your pain. Plan is to be in NC within 12 months...
    LEAVE Joisey behind when you go. NC filled up on "Joisey" in 1989 - it's full, and accepting no more!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Add to “What is best in life”—seeing a place you hated living in disappear from your rear view mirror.

For ever.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Not being from Commiefornia I'm not familiar with the finer points of why joining Calguns forum is a bad thing...

Just sayin'...
    Because it means the gun laws are so restrictive you have to join calguns just to keep up on how to stay legal and any tips on work arounds. In the past calguns was the momemtum behind the bullet button idea, where to get, how it works. Now there are more restrictions including ammo.

I joined in the initial bullet button years as I have family there and wanted to gift items to them. I'm not even in CA.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    I hear they police their own.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I hear they police their own.
    Funny how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast