Thread: Happy "Grab our Guns and We'll Shoot You in the Face" Day

Feedback Score

Happy "Grab our Guns and We'll Shoot You in the Face" Day

Didn't realize it was the 19th, the anniversary of the Battle of Concord and Lexington.

The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks like the dude on the right needs to watch Val Kilmer's reload from Heat a few times.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Personally, I think it's a more important date than July 4th. It's where the rubber hit the road so to speak.

Feedback Score
    I think of it as the Second Amendment protects our first right, the right to exist. The right to think and say what you want is a death sentence if you don't have the right to defend yourself.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Unfortunately ... up here in Mass it is nothing but a semi-holiday for the Blue state we’ve become ...
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    Unfortunately ... up here in Mass it is nothing but a semi-holiday for the Blue state we’ve become ...
    It still baffles me of what the hot beds of independent free thinking have become. It's a damn shame!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    "Shot heard around the world"- this was the day were the first patriots said "enough talk", "time to put our money where our mouth is"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You can also call it "get off my lawn" day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    You can also call it "get off my lawn" day.
    This is great.

Definately a day that needs to be celebrated.