Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your “State of the Art, Cutting Edge” handguns

Feedback Score
    You know, I was waiting to see 5 or 6 inch upper 5906s, limited model third gen Smiths with rails, old game guns, early lights, your first Glock with a light, early lasers, and lots of other cool, dated but cool, stuff.

This is kind of disappointing.

I get not all of you are fellow silverback FAGs with old stuff, but come on.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Attachment 51700

Now this is even more old school. I still have mine Colt Python6" barrel with a Ruger security six action job by the now out of business Davis company

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    You know, I was waiting to see 5 or 6 inch upper 5906s, limited model third gen Smiths with rails, old game guns, early lights, your first Glock with a light, early lasers, and lots of other cool, dated but cool, stuff.

Sorry bro, ain't no silverback but regardless, I keep up with the times.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post

Sorry man, I'm very basic. I don't typically follow trends and buy stuff that's been long ago proven. My first Glock was in 2010 and my first gun with a light was a early 90s USP I bought in 2013. I do own a basic 5906 but it's more of a collection then anything else. I'm not into all kinds of gadgets. The most I ever do is add nigh sights.

However ....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 04-23-18 at 21:24.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does a P229 in the new 357SIG count?

It was during the AWB, I was too young to 1911, too poor to buy preban Glock mags, too early to find much real terminal performance info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12