Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat party sinks to new lows

Feedback Score

Democrat party sinks to new lows

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.2f5c02f07dce

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign
    The Democratic National Committee filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and the WikiLeaks organization alleging a far-reaching conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 campaign and tilt the election to Donald Trump.

The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there.

“During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement.

“This constituted an act of unprecedented treachery: the campaign of a nominee for President of the United States in league with a hostile foreign power to bolster its own chance to win the presidency,” he said.

The case asserts that the Russian hacking campaign — combined with Trump associates’ contacts with Russia and the campaign’s public cheerleading of the hacks — amounted to an illegal conspiracy to interfere in the election that caused serious damage to the Democratic Party.

My take:

YOU LOST. YOU LOST. YOU LOST. YOU LOST. Learn it; live it; BE it.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 04-20-18 at 14:47.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The people running the DNC are giving the tyrants running N. Korea and ISIS a run for their money on who are the worst people on the planet.

Feedback Score
    DNC... because everyone gets a trophy!

Feedback Score
    1. This is pretty much and admission to the fact that Meuller isn't going to find anything.

2. It is all about discovery. They want to be able to start going through all these GOP files, and some judge will let them.

3. Do they REALLY want to start to play this game? With all the Fusion GPS and links to press people that probably pollute their email on online communications?

They can't 'candidate'. (Hillary)

They can't legislate. (Don't POTUS, Congress)

They can't investigate. (Meuller has found squat.)

The ponitificate isn't working.

Now they turn to litigate.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    The people running the DNC are giving the tyrants running N. Korea and ISIS a run for their money on who are the worst people on the planet.
    And further alienating themselves from middle America.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And further alienating themselves from middle America.
    Case in point: I just found this article where the DNC wants "reparations" to be apart of their platform:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...2022-platform/

The Democratic Party is looking to include reparations in their 2022 platform, along with Medicare for all United States residents, and free higher education that is fully paid for by American taxpayers.
    And for those of you who don't believe what Breitbart posts, here's another source:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/revea...-reparations/?

A wealthy Democratic donor club plotting the future of the liberal movement hopes to be fighting for reparations by 2022, according to a document obtained by the Washington Free Beacon from the Democracy Alliance's spring conference this week in Atlanta.

The desire was stated in the invitation for a Monday reception during the annual spring gathering, which was attended by top Democratic Party officials such as DNC chairman Tom Perez, former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, and Reps. Raul Grijalva (Ariz.) and Mark Pocan (Wis.).

The reception, "Way to Win: 2022 Victory Party," was presented as a look forward at what's possible if Democrats can be effective in coming elections.

"It's 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation: Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations," the group projected, according to an invitation to the event.

"Take a ride in our time machine to hear from the true political geniuses who made this happen," it says.
    Representatives for the DNC, which had a substantial presence at this week’s conference, did not respond to a request for comment on whether it thinks a push for policies such as reparations would be politically wise for the party.
    My take: the only way the Democrat party wins is through cheating, thuggery, intimidation, lying, stealing elections, demagoguery, and the expansion of the Free Shit Army.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Republicans would be playing the same game if Hillary won. It's politics, that's what they do.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Republicans would be playing the same game if Hillary won. It's politics, that's what they do.
    Really? I don't have much of a fondness for Republicans, but I don't see them doing something like this. It just isn't and hasn't been their MO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    No, actually they are more adept at dropping their pants and bending over en mass.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Case in point: I just found this article where the DNC wants "reparations" to be apart of their platform:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...2022-platform/

And for those of you who don't believe what Breitbart posts, here's another source:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/revea...-reparations/?

My take: the only way the Democrat party wins is through cheating, thuggery, intimidation, lying, stealing elections, demagoguery, and the expansion of the Free Shit Army.
    The only way the American people can win, involves using the Second Amendment.

I absolutely support reparations. You show me a living person that was a slave in the USA, give them a billion dollars.

On the other hand, the day reparations are forced on me as a way to give my money to any group of people based on wrongs done hundreds of years ago I will be done paying income tax.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast