Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat party sinks to new lows

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    The only way the American people can win, involves using the Second Amendment.

I absolutely support reparations. You show me a living person that was a slave in the USA, give them a billion dollars.

On the other hand, the day reparations are forced on me as a way to give my money to any group of people based on wrongs done hundreds of years ago I will be done paying income tax.
    This. My ancestors weren't even in this country when slavery was legal, so why do I somehow owe someone reparations? They can kiss my white butt, then foad.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba FAL View Post
    This. My ancestors weren't even in this country when slavery was legal, so why do I somehow owe someone reparations? They can kiss my white butt, then foad.
    I have Irish ancestors who were indentured servants. Do I get reparations?

Feedback Score
    reckon they trace down all the black slave owners and make them pay william ellison had over 60 slaves !
    our family had none !!!

what about the over 170 black slave owners in South Carolina alone

how about we just go after the first horrid racist who wanted to register his slaves anothy johnson who they are trying to wipe as the first registered slave owner I notice wiki has change the info and lefty snopes said not really there were other registered but NO he was the first quite proud of it to

the lefty and wiki snopes are changing history big time

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    1. This is pretty much and admission to the fact that Meuller isn't going to find anything.

2. It is all about discovery. They want to be able to start going through all these GOP files, and some judge will let them.

3. Do they REALLY want to start to play this game? With all the Fusion GPS and links to press people that probably pollute their email on online communications?

They can't 'candidate'. (Hillary)

They can't legislate. (Don't POTUS, Congress)

They can't investigate. (Meuller has found squat.)

The ponitificate isn't working.

Now they turn to litigate.
    Discovery is a two-way street, and Trump has smart Lawyers.
    This is a scam to get donors excited about the mid-term elections.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    Just as a side note;
    Comey and McCabe have been in the legal field or the upper ends of Law Enforcement for their entire lives.
    It took about 48 hours of pressure and some heavy revelations concerning what these two Muppets have been up to during the Obama administration and the post Trump election fiasco for them to turn on each other like two weasels caught in the same trap.
    Apply pressure and don't let them up to catch a breath, call out the MSM on their BS and all the sudden the entire house of cards will fall around them as they try to save themselves from prison.
    And on that note;
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b6885797ab2e
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently told the White House he might have to leave his job if President Trump fired his deputy, Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the exchange.
    Sessions made his position known in a phone call to White House counsel Donald McGahn last weekend, as Trump’s fury at Rosenstein peaked after the deputy attorney general approved the FBI’s raid April 9 on the president’s personal attorney Michael Cohen.

In my opinion, I would take that to heart for about two F'ing seconds and tell Sessions "Your Fired !"
    Lets see if his bestest buddy Rosenstien feels the same way about Sessions.
    It would be a rather definitive litmus test for the loyalties of both of them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Just as a side note;
    Comey and McCabe have been in the legal field or the upper ends of Law Enforcement for their entire lives.
    It took about 48 hours of pressure and some heavy revelations concerning what these two Muppets have been up to during the Obama administration and the post Trump election fiasco for them to turn on each other like two weasels caught in the same trap.
    Apply pressure and don't let them up to catch a breath, call out the MSM on their BS and all the sudden the entire house of cards will fall around them as they try to save themselves from prison.
    And on that note;
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b6885797ab2e
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions recently told the White House he might have to leave his job if President Trump fired his deputy, Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the exchange.
    Sessions made his position known in a phone call to White House counsel Donald McGahn last weekend, as Trump’s fury at Rosenstein peaked after the deputy attorney general approved the FBI’s raid April 9 on the president’s personal attorney Michael Cohen.

In my opinion, I would take that to heart for about two F'ing seconds and tell Sessions "Your Fired !"
    Lets see if his bestest buddy Rosenstien feels the same way about Sessions.
    It would be a rather definitive litmus test for the loyalties of both of them.
    Washington Post is CNN sister! No credibility what so ever in my book based on past articles that turned out false!

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    The other day I read an article saying that HRC knew that she was unlikable but decided that it wasn't a big deal if people didn't like her. She felt that more people didn't like Trump and as long as she could keep her numbers steady at 40% she would win the presidency. Her campaign manager had pressed her to be herself and quit pandering and she said that the voters wanted someone who was in tune with the current world. Per HRC, Trump was the enemy and the DNC needed to pull people away from Trump and did whatever they could to make that happen. Problem is, Trump was more likable than HRC.

That's pretty sad: When more people identify with a billionaire who fly's his own personal Boeing 757 than a career politician. I mean, Trump would fly his helicopter into a fair, put on his make America great again hat, start eating corn dogs and most people say "he is just like me".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    Truth.
    1) Earned media opportunity. Posting this is exactly the primary DNC payoff. Congrats on doing just what they wanted.
    2) Pushing turnout in the midterms, especially fundraising now in the base.
    3) internal DNC power play for the Ellison and way-left faction to throw away the gloves. Remember how the Nuclear Option worked our for Harry Reid? Saul Alinski acolytes don’t care.
    4) Discovery goes both ways as noted, which actually might be the Bernie acolytes goal.... Get the GOP to do the dirty work against the establishment and Blue Dog remnants.

Feedback Score
    Something big is going to drop soon referred to simply as the MOAB of all drops. I have read some hints what it pertains to and if they let this stuff go public it's going to change everything. The patriots working behind the scenes are dismantling their entire global cabal. The evil elites are in total panic, they got their insiders working overtime.

Incoming MOAB, duck and cover
    Apr 24 2018 17:38:57 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5155b4 1173273 NEW
    >>1173221
    Red carpet event tonight?
    State dinner.
    What will the texts reveal?
    MOAB or precursor?
    Q

https://saraacarter.com/did-mccabe-i...investigation/
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-24-18 at 21:40.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Something big is going to drop soon referred to simply as the MOAB of all drops. I have read some hints what it pertains to and if they let this stuff go public it's going to change everything. The patriots working behind the scenes are dismantling their entire global cabal. The evil elites are in total panic, they got their insiders working overtime.

Incoming MOAB, duck and cover
    Apr 24 2018 17:38:57 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5155b4 1173273 NEW
    >>1173221
    Red carpet event tonight?
    State dinner.
    What will the texts reveal?
    MOAB or precursor?
    Q

https://saraacarter.com/did-mccabe-i...investigation/
    I pray it's so.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast