Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Democrat party sinks to new lows

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I won't be holding my breath.
    Apparently they have some evidence on that but not sure if it's the MOAB he discussed which is why I deleted that bit. Biggest issue I see is that our investigative agencies are compromised as referenced with the googledocs link I posted earlier. Since that is the case, I'm not sure how Trump can get anything done with entire agencies working for one political party to destroy their political opposition.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-25-18 at 12:21.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    To paraphrase Q, once all that stuff comes forward- Barry will finally claim his Kenyan citizenship so he can't be extradited. However I'm sure our illustrious FBI are working very hard at uncovering corruption and not working directly for the DNC globalists. LOL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=125747095
    Are you being serious or are you trolling us? I literally cannot tell.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    If he is trolling it has been quite the intricate troll job and I would applaud him for his dedication

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post

Does that link look like trolling to you?

Feedback Score
    Does that link look like trolling to you?
    Do you always answer questions with questions?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The supposed "MOAB" was Q and the President posting within seconds of eachother. This was on purpose. Their posts were getting closer and closer together until 0 minutes apart and then had overlapping numbers matching on purpose on the Presidents end- to verify Q. For the non-believers, basically it was a "Q is legit" moment but for the believers it was a "drink more Ovaltine" moment. Basically Q is with the President or the President himself. Some huge doc dump came out today, a lot of deep state stuff that I imagine some Anons are pouring over to release the content.

Warning, on a very serious matter, a video surfaced on the dark web over a week ago. Lot of people talking about it. Disclosure, I have not seen the video nor will I look for it as it's illegal to view. From one screen shot that is posted on youtube that is "safe to view" for the general public- it's definitely Comet Ping Pong's basement from supposedly a snuff film involving a minor recorded on CCTV with Hillary and Huma. The real video is now in authorities hands for full investigation. If they fail to act on it, I imagine whoever released it will see to it that it gets wide circulation. Perhaps this is the first sign that the global cabal is purging their ranks of those who failed them. Just my speculation.

Everything I posted is already out in public, that's all I got for now.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-26-18 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    The supposed "MOAB" was Q and the President posting within seconds of eachother. This was on purpose. Their posts were getting closer and closer together until 0 minutes apart and then had overlapping numbers matching on purpose on the Presidents end- to verify Q. For the non-believers, basically it was a "Q is legit" moment but for the believers it was a "drink more Ovaltine" moment. Basically Q is with the President or the President himself. Some huge doc dump came out today, a lot of deep state stuff that I imagine some Anons are pouring over to release the content.
    Wait, this was the mother of all drops? The fact that he tweeted with a close time stamp to Trump? Something that anyone could do with a simple script? This is hilarious. You will literally believe anything this guy says.

Warning, on a very serious matter, a video surfaced on the dark web over a week ago. Lot of people talking about it. Disclosure, I have not seen the video nor will I look for it as it's illegal to view. From one screen shot that is posted on youtube that is "safe to view" for the general public- it's definitely Comet Ping Pong's basement from supposedly a snuff film involving a minor recorded on CCTV with Hillary and Huma. The real video is now in authorities hands for full investigation. If they fail to act on it, I imagine whoever released it will see to it that it gets wide circulation. Perhaps this is the first sign that the global cabal is purging their ranks of those who failed them. Just my speculation.

Everything I posted is already out in public, that's all I got for now.

7n6
    None of this will happen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Wait, this was the mother of all drops? The fact that he tweeted with a close time stamp to Trump? Something that anyone could do with a simple script? This is hilarious. You will literally believe anything this guy says.

None of this will happen

Use the Schwartz Lone Starr, if Trump himself posted an overlapping tweet specific with a Q code within seconds of Q- then that is the signal for anyone paying attention. Not even the CTR shills can keep feeding tide pods to the masses, the people are red pilled and woke. As far as the video goes, we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities refuse to do anything with it due to the nature of the content and who it involves but then it will go viral- at least the portions that can go viral. There's been thousands upon thousands of arrests overseas and now here for these child trafficking rings since Trump took office, nearly ten times the amount in the previous two administrations. That's the leftist globalists main currency and their means of control among their ranks. The good people are fighting these evil dirtbags and moving from the bottom up to snare these corrupt elites. From what I know, they now have complete lists of people who were with Epstein on his underage whore island that are going to go public and even the Haitian government is involved with connecting the Clintons to child trafficking. The fat lady may have slipped and fell down the steps in India but I imagine as the circle closes- she'll be singing real soon. In the meantime, the anons will keep digging and will expose everything.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-26-18 at 16:12.

Feedback Score
    Greatest summation of who is involved within government for Q intel, pulled from Arfcom.

Jdude;

"Every conspiracy you ever hear is real, and worse.

The CIA killed Kennedy.
    Child abuse is rampant in the higher levels of government. The evidence is how they keep each other in line.
    The Muslim Brotherhood holds several critical and key offices within the government.
    People who work in media, for one reason or another, tend to lean left. They coordinate stories with the DNC and do everything they can to prop up their guy and tear down not their guy. Many in the Mainstream media are participants in the corruption and child abuse.

In the 80's and 90's US SF worked with the CIA to interdict and destroy drug dens around the world. The SF community discovered that the CIA was using their community to kill competitors and protect the CIA's own human trafficking pipelines.

These SF, Military intelligence, and possibly NSA types now hold senior positions within the DOD and certain other government agencies.
    There is a very, very strong correlation between these agencies and a culture of patriotism.

This Patriotic community started looking into old wounds and found the CIA and other agencies were suspiciously present for all of them.
    The evidence of child abuse, human and drug trafficking, and murder is kept by the cabal to control each other.
    The Rothschild Family, Saudi Arabia, and Soros (whom Clinton falls under) were three legs of a triangle who financed almost every war since antiquity ensuring that they met both their goals of human sacrifice and maintaining control over the various peoples of the world. the War of 1812 was specifically financed by the Rothschild family to bankrupt the United States and force the re-establishment of the Federal Reserve.

A team, primarily consisting of Military Intelligence and maybe the NSA, has acquired this evidence. All of it. Starting perhaps a decade ago this team began preparations to retake our country from the nefarious actors up to and including the occupants of a Clinton White House. They asked Donald Trump to run for the presidency because he is a true believer in the American Dream and he was never a participant of the abuse. This team, working with the President, intends to rout out the child abusers, corrupt, and every other clown from around the world and raise the flag alongside the morning sun upon a once again Free America.

Their name is Q; and where we go one, we go all."
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-26-18 at 16:25.

Feedback Score
    Greatest summation of who is involved within government for Q intel, pulled from Arfcom.

Jdude;

"Every conspiracy you ever hear is real, and worse.

The CIA killed Kennedy.
    Child abuse is rampant in the higher levels of government. The evidence is how they keep each other in line.
    The Muslim Brotherhood holds several critical and key offices within the government.
    People who work in media, for one reason or another, tend to lean left. They coordinate stories with the DNC and do everything they can to prop up their guy and tear down not their guy. Many in the Mainstream media are participants in the corruption and child abuse.

In the 80's and 90's US SF worked with the CIA to interdict and destroy drug dens around the world. The SF community discovered that the CIA was using their community to kill competitors and protect the CIA's own human trafficking pipelines.

These SF, Military intelligence, and possibly NSA types now hold senior positions within the DOD and certain other government agencies.
    There is a very, very strong correlation between these agencies and a culture of patriotism.

This Patriotic community started looking into old wounds and found the CIA and other agencies were suspiciously present for all of them.
    The evidence of child abuse, human and drug trafficking, and murder is kept by the cabal to control each other.
    The Rothschild Family, Saudi Arabia, and Soros (whom Clinton falls under) were three legs of a triangle who financed almost every war since antiquity ensuring that they met both their goals of human sacrifice and maintaining control over the various peoples of the world. the War of 1812 was specifically financed by the Rothschild family to bankrupt the United States and force the re-establishment of the Federal Reserve.

A team, primarily consisting of Military Intelligence and maybe the NSA, has acquired this evidence. All of it. Starting perhaps a decade ago this team began preparations to retake our country from the nefarious actors up to and including the occupants of a Clinton White House. They asked Donald Trump to run for the presidency because he is a true believer in the American Dream and he was never a participant of the abuse. This team, working with the President, intends to rout out the child abusers, corrupt, and every other clown from around the world and raise the flag alongside the morning sun upon a once again Free America.

Their name is Q; and where we go one, we go all."
    Sounds like a good plot for an X-Files story loop, but until I see concrete proof of this or a very high official outing all of this, it's just tinfoil hat stuff.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast