Thread: Mk12 clone optic options

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Mk12 clone optic options

Just posted this, based upon a question that came in. I am a bit of an optics nerd. I used to say scope slut, as I would buy a scope, use it, and toss it the next day, and go for a new scope. I even through about buying the domain "Scopeslut.com," but the chairlady punched me. I do have a new Website coming, pretty excited, called https://scopebroker.com, and it will be new and used scopes. Right now, just my inventory, but probably consignment too.

Anyway, I ramble.

Here is a blog on selecting an optic for Mk12 Mod0 and Mod1. Probably got a few scopes wrong, so give me feedback.

Longshot's scope recommendations for Mk12 clone build

Cheers.
    Last edited by longshot2000; 04-20-18 at 11:12.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot2000 View Post
    Just posted this, based upon a question that came in. I am a bit of an optics nerd. I used to say scope slut, as I would buy a scope, use it, and toss it the next day, and go for a new scope. I even through about buying the domain "Scopeslut.com," but the chairlady punched me. I do have a new Website coming, pretty excited, called https://scopebroker.com, and it will be new and used scopes. Right now, just my inventory, but probably consignment too.

Anyway, I ramble.

Here is a blog on selecting an optic for Mk12 Mod0 and Mod1. Probably got a few scopes wrong, so give me feedback.

Longshot's scope recommendations for Mk12 clone build

Cheers.
    I haven’t checked on multiple devices, it appears your website might be down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams