Thread: Knights Armament UNS "Fused" Clip-On Night Sight

Feedback Score

Knights Armament UNS "Fused" Clip-On Night Sight

Stumbled upon this just now, don't know how new it is but I couldn't find anything else on it online so I thought I'd share. I know next to nothing about clip on night devices, so all of KAC's lineup is just a big blur to me. How does this compare and does it have an advantage against other companies?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticHarmony View Post
    Stumbled upon this just now, don't know how new it is but I couldn't find anything else on it online so I thought I'd share. I know next to nothing about clip on night devices, so all of KAC's lineup is just a big blur to me. How does this compare and does it have an advantage against other companies?
    Fused (image intensification with IR overlay) was the big push to get the best of both worlds, but there is a distinct weight and bulk penalty for that. Really it's a capability that's never really been leverages before, so the exact ratio on what the final version will be is still to be defined.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Fused (image intensification with IR overlay) was the big push to get the best of both worlds, but there is a distinct weight and bulk penalty for that. Really it's a capability that's never really been leverages before, so the exact ratio on what the final version will be is still to be defined.
    Thanks for the info. What would you say is currently the top of the line night sight from Knights?