Thread: Timney AR-15 Competition Trigger - 3 lb. Excellent Condition (Price Reduced)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Timney AR-15 Competition Trigger - 3 lb. Excellent Condition (Price Reduced)

//--SOLD--//
    For sale is a Timney single stage AR-15 Competition trigger.... Very minimal usage. I had this in my AR-10/LR-308, which I recently sold and pulled. WOW! What an excellent trigger for a precision rifle! The pics say it all. This trigger is in excellent condition. This trigger looks new and I'm not going to kid you. It's one of the cleanest breaking, zero grit/creep triggers I've used and that's compared to Geissele, LaRue, CMC, Hiperfire and more.

Trigger sells for the $200's.

Shipped to your door for $140 F&F or add fee for Goods and Services (USPS Priority mail)

From Timney...

Self-contained module is ready to install in your small-pin AR and deliver an exceptionally smooth, crisp, creep-free single-stage trigger pull that feels more like a traditional bolt action than a combat rifle trigger. 100% drop-in—no gunsmithing, fitting, or adjusting required. All components are captive in the lightweight, aluminum alloy housing. Hammer is wire-EDM machined from S7 tool steel that combines hardness to resist wear with superior impact resistance to withstand heavy use without chipping or breaking. Other components are EDM cut from A2 tool steel, then heat treated to Rc 56-60 for long service life. Precision-ground engagement surfaces ensure superb reliability and a crisp, clean hammer release

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-13-18 at 20:07. Reason: Price Reduction
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Bump - price reduced
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Bump - price reduced
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Bump - reduced to $140

This is the point of self-induced screwing without getting kissed. The worst kind. Literally.

It sells or I pull it off and put in a build and sell.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-13-18 at 19:29.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams