Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeti Coolers dropping the NRA

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    MMMMMM...somebody is spinning, but I'm not quite sure who it is.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-company-logo/

Feedback Score
    Saying "I support the Second Amendment" to defend yourself against being a gun grabber is the left's version of the "I have black friends" defense after being called a racist. It kind of rings hollow. Nancy Pelosi says she supports the 2A.

That lady needs to put up or shut up in regards to emails and letters.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Saying "I support the Second Amendment" to defend yourself against being a gun grabber is the left's version of the "I have black friends" defense after being called a racist. It kind of rings hollow. Nancy Pelosi says she supports the 2A.

That lady needs to put up or shut up in regards to emails and letters.
    It’s a cooler company. Do you look towards your cooler and tumbler makers for guidance on leading the charge for gun rights? The fact that they say anything about supporting the second amendment is far more than they need to do. The NRA sounds like a “nice guy” that misinterpreted what some girl said as flirting and is now going scorched earth, it’s petty and pathetic.

Feedback Score
    RTIC is having a big sale right now, up to 60% off. They are also making cases to compete with Pelican

https://www.rticcoolers.com/

ETA: You can buy from them through Amazon at the sale prices right now too. That way if you don't want to put your CC info out there any more than necessary.
    Last edited by Big A; 04-25-18 at 11:23.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    RTIC is having a big sale right now, up to 60% off. They are also making cases to compete with Pelican

ETA: You can buy from them through Amazon at the sale prices right now too. That way if you don't want to put your CC info out there any more than necessary.
    Thank you for the heads up. I need a good soft bag style cooler. The 30 looks like a good size.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post

the cases have nice looking wheels hoping they make larger ones someday

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    YETI offered discounts to the NRA Foundation, the non-profit, non-political arm of the NRA. As such they could write off a portion since the Foundation is a 501c3

YETI declined to make custom labeled coolers for the NRA-ILA, the political action arm of the NRA, sighting a policy of not making any custom coolers for political groups from 2016. To date YETI has denied over 50 groups.

Coolers were still available to the Foundation.

Marion Hammer is full of shit and I can’t imagine how other vendors to the NRA feel right now. Vendors come and go because it’s a business decision. Now they are , in effect, being held hostage by Hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hammer's saying Yeti bailed because of what happen in Parkland and other places, so either she's lying or.....

Feedback Score

Either the former NRA president is lying or Yeti is.

YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing “recent events” as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. While YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post

Either the former NRA president is lying or Yeti is.
    She’s not telling the whole truth. I have a copy of the letter sent to dealers by YETI spelling out the same stuff I posted earlier. I just got off an airplane in D.C. so it’ll be a while before I can post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast