Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeti Coolers dropping the NRA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman234 View Post
    We should care because they now refuse to sell products to the NRA Foundation while continuing to sell products to other organizations. This is blatant discrimination based on the NRA advocating for the second amendment. While I have one Yeti cooler and one tumbler which were gifts, I will not be buying Yeti products in the future.
    Also, today, many if not most larger corporations are led by liberal/progressive, PC loving Democrats. So, we see some of the large banks, and others not lending, nor selling to gun manufacturers, gun shops, etc. We are being squeezed by corporate American like the Mob would squeeze their competition, and enemies. We are facing less choices of those in which we can do business.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I've never owned one of their products. I couldn't swlow the price tag. They're on display at a local clothing store that caters to hunters. I'll bring it up to the owner next time I see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wanted to purchase a Yeti cooler for a while. Never wanted to part with the cash though. It seems there are plenty of decent alternatives.

http://bestcooler.reviews/coolers-li...i-but-cheaper/

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Rtic Coolers just posted a picture of the Second Amendment of Instagram.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    The hipster crowd is more of a tumbler and small day cooler purchase group, not a Tundra 350 purchase group.

Hunters and outdoorsman are buying the big boys.

This will likely hurt them.
    I wouldn't know about the hunters/outdoorsman part, since I don't really hang out with that crowd, but IME, I've seen a lot more hipsters/suburbanites than first responders that will shell out for the larger coolers (despite using them like normal coolers, with constant openings and closings at outdoor events that are like 10 feet from the car, which defeats the whole advantage of a rotomolded cooler).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I shall continue in my habit of not buying overpriced coolers.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Rtic Coolers just posted a picture of the Second Amendment of Instagram.

Outstanding! That solves it. I gave several of their water bottles for gifts last Christmas.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've never purchased a Yeti product, as I have satisfied with my Rtic and Ozark Trails knockoffs. While this move couldn't effect my purchasing of their product, I can't say I will ever recommend them.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Rtic is selling American made gun cases.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/har...ing-Case-Black

I saw these on Esty. I'm getting the Panda!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Even on the melt the pavement days here in the deep South...I've always been well served with a basic Walmart level cooler and large bag of ice. Yes, I did shoot whitetail with my big game rifle once, a .338 Win. Mag. but like a Yeti cooler, it's completely unnecessary. My .308 and my basic cooler serve me well. Sticking together with those who support freedom. I vote with my purchasing power. Not flying Delta, not buying a Yeti...
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast