Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeti Coolers dropping the NRA

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I shall continue in my habit of not buying overpriced coolers.
    I am with you. I bought a new Coleman Xtreme 100 quart cooler at a flea market for 30 bucks. It has kept ice for as long as I have ever needed it to. For shorter around the house duty I have two Coleman Cube coolers I picked up for a total of $20.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I will continue to buy Igloo and Coleman if I need another cooler. Right now I think I am up to 4 of various sizes.

I did win a Pelican cooler from work. Pretty nice but wish it was the model with wheels...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I shall continue in my habit of not buying overpriced coolers.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I own a RTIC

awesome cooler lasts way longer than any coleman including extreme etc.. by a good amount works better and cheaper than a yeti by a good amount well worth it

for camping 3 days works well otherwise a ARB fridge

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was an FNRA chairman for the last five years. Yeti never ceased pissing me off. They would offer to all the committees in the Lower 48, but wouldn't ship to Alaska. No big deal, lots of FNRA vendors won't ship to AK, but I always work out a deal with them. So I contacted YETI to see if they'd ship a pallet of coolers to Seattle and I would cover the freight for other. Alaskan FNRA committees.. No bueno.. they would not even consider it.. I was pretty much in WTF mode on the phone. You'll cover shipping to the Seattle FNRA committee, but you won't ship to a warehouse in Seattle? Nope, sorry sir, and they hung up. Rinse, repeat, for five years. This action doesn't surprise me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I was an FNRA chairman for the last five years. Yeti never ceased pissing me off. They would offer to all the committees in the Lower 48, but wouldn't ship to Alaska. No big deal, lots of FNRA vendors won't ship to AK, but I always work out a deal with them. So I contacted YETI to see if they'd ship a pallet of coolers to Seattle and I would cover the freight for other. Alaskan FNRA committees.. No bueno.. they would not even consider it.. I was pretty much in WTF mode on the phone. You'll cover shipping to the Seattle FNRA committee, but you won't ship to a warehouse in Seattle? Nope, sorry sir, and they hung up. Rinse, repeat, for five years. This action doesn't surprise me.
    Of course they didn't. Who needs a cooler in Alaska?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone care to read Yeti’s official response? Given the track record of the NRA lately I’m surprised anyone would blindly follow them without question.

I’ll keep my Yeti’s.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Statement or not I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a cooler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

Neither can I, but I love my tumbler.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw a statement from the CEO of some sort of hunting foundation today on Facebook. He said they got the same letter from Yeti that the NRA got. He said that the letter was very poorly written and could easily be construed as being targeted at a single specific organization.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

ditto

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast