Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yeti Coolers dropping the NRA

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cool

I like Shiti cooler's business model.

Basically slap a parody sticker on your old beat up ugly ass Igloo and Coleman coolers and Voilà you have a vintage Gucci boutique brand.

https://www.shiticoolers.com/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I like Shiti cooler's business model.

Basically slap a parody sticker on your old beat up ugly ass Igloo and Coleman coolers and Voilà you have a vintage Gucci boutique brand.

https://www.shiticoolers.com/
    Okay, that's funny. I'm going to head over to the local Starvation Army store and find a beat-up metal Coleman for one of those stickers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Okay, that's funny. I'm going to head over to the local Starvation Army store and find a beat-up metal Coleman for one of those stickers.
    When I found these guys I asked my dad if I could have his old rusted beat up green metal Coleman for the very same thing. Had to dig for it out in his pole barn but it was worth it.

NSFW:
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 05-04-18 at 19:08.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Statement or not I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a cooler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Exactly where I stand.

Back in the day assholes would steal your cooler for the beer, now they're just after that $400 cooler. No thanks.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678