Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pantsless dude kills 4 in Nasheville

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I was piggybacking off John P. Muscle.

; )

But yeah, I'm glad everyone is more than happy to throw my rights into the chipper shredder for me.
    I don't think that anyone on this forum wants to throw our right out the window, strategies differ.

Sometimes you get this:

The decision to take the initiative in the West with an Allied invasion of North Africa was made by Prime Minister Winston S. Churchill and President Franklin D. Roosevelt. It was one of the few strategic decisions of the war in which the President overrode the counsel of his military advisers.

Churchill and Field Marshal Sir Alan Brooke, Chief of the Imperial General Staff, from the outset stressed the advantages of a North African operation. They made much of the tonnage that would be saved by opening the Mediterranean and the likelihood that the French in North Africa, despite the fact that they were torn by dissension, would co-operate with the Allies once they landed. Thus France would be brought back into the struggle against the Axis.

While the majority of American military leaders had their doubts about the value of a North African invasion and its chances of success, President Roosevelt was attracted to the idea largely because it afforded an early opportunity to carry the war to the Germans. In his opinion it was very important to give the people of the United States a feeling that they were at war and to impress upon the Germans that they would have to face American power on their side of the Atlantic. [7] Because of the interest of the two political heads, who in many matters saw eye to eye, the Combined Chiefs of Staff, without committing themselves definitely to any operation, agreed at the ARCADIA Conference to go ahead with a plan to invade North Africa.

And sometimes you get this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISeLwQDP8UM

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    If you have not figured it out yet, it IS a conspiracy to take everyone guns away. They are just doing it one step at a time.

It is common sense gun laws................

No tin foil hat here...... Just situational awareness.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds like another case of actively doing NOTHING about a documented, guaranteed “problem person”. We sure are lucky that we have professionals taking care of business.

Or, failing that, a James Shaw in the right place at the right time.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    ****ing fact.

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    If you have not figured it out yet, it IS a conspiracy to take everyone guns away. They are just doing it one step at a time.

It is common sense gun laws................

No tin foil hat here...... Just situational awareness.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The crazy murderer is arrested. No detail on the arrest yet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-sh...155731157.html

2:10 p.m.

Authorities say they have arrested a man suspected of storming a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville and fatally shooting four people with an assault rifle.

Authorities announced that 29-year-old xxxxx xxxxxxxxx, was taken into custody Monday.

Other details were not immediately available.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Should a guy who is so insane that he can't keep his pants on, flashes his junk at public pools, jumps the fence at the White House, thinks Taylor Swift is stalking him and is generally delusional have a fire arm, I really don't know what to say to you. That is insane. Insane with a healthy portion of da'hell with it. If people think that we can't do anything to keep guns out of these people's hands, well, say good bye to your guns. You are playing right into the game plan.

And again, if you think that someone could mistake you for this guy- and frankly worse than this guy since he didn't have his guns permanently confiscated and wasn't jailed or committed- you have some really serious head trash.

We are talking about the 5-10 people, no more than a fifty a year, that pose this kind of threat. We aren't talking about mental health checks to buy guns or anything like that- we are talking about the truly delusional, make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, looney tunes crazy people that we don't need to seek out- they are there in all their armed and pantless, visited by the cops 39 times, tagged by their shrink as dangerous freak flag flying selves.

That people here can't see a clear reason why this guy shouldn't have guns is completely baffling.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 04-23-18 at 13:37.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The crazy murderer is arrested. No detail on the arrest yet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-sh...155731157.html

2:10 p.m.

Authorities say they have arrested a man suspected of storming a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville and fatally shooting four people with an assault rifle.

Authorities announced that 29-year-old xxxxx xxxxxxxxx, was taken into custody Monday.

Other details were not immediately available.
    Thank you for not saying his name. I refuse to say their names too!

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We are talking about the 5-10 people, no more than a fifty a year, that pose this kind of threat.
    I agree with the general point you are making but disagree on the numbers. The numbers are way higher. I see plenty of these folks every week at work. I don't know how many own guns, I hope those numbers are low. There are some seriously messed up people out there.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Pantsless dude kills 4 in Nasheville

Should a guy who is so insane that he can't keep his pants on, flashes his junk at public pools, jumps the fence at the White House, thinks Taylor Swift is stalking him and is generally delusional have a fire arm, I really don't know what to say to you. That is insane. Insane with a healthy portion of da'hell with it. If people think that we can't do anything to keep guns out of these people's hands, well, say good bye to your guns. You are playing right into the game plan.

And again, if you think that someone could mistake you for this guy- and frankly worse than this guy since he didn't have his guns permanently confiscated and wasn't jailed or committed- you have some really serious head trash.

We are talking about the 5-10 people, no more than a fifty a year, that pose this kind of threat. We aren't talking about mental health checks to buy guns or anything like that- we are talking about the truly delusional, make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, looney tunes crazy people that we don't need to seek out- they are there in all their armed and pantless, visited by the cops 39 times, tagged by their shrink as dangerous freak flag flying selves.

That people here can't see a clear reason why this guy shouldn't have guns is completely baffling.
    Seriously doubt that anyone would argue that the guy shouldnt have had guns. We already have laws that prevent those like this fool from accessing guns legally. Sadly they were not followed. Why was a guy like this walking around free? Why were his guns given back? Like with others this guy had plenty of red flags tied to giant flares go off and not a single professional did anything to prevent this guy from actually harming someone.

We don’t need laws dumbing down how we define crazy or violent. We need enforcement of current standards and more importantly a place for those like this nut job. We can flap our gums all day and night about how you define crazy, but if you don’t remove crazy from circulation you’re still just yaniking your pudd at the end of the day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    We don’t need laws dumbing down how we define crazy or violent. We need enforcement of current standards and more importantly a place for those like this nut job.
    This, not new Laws. If someone is too crazy to own a gun they are too crazy to be out on the street. Where nothing prohibits them from owning a gallon of gas and a bic...

Feedback Score

YOU say goodbye to YOUR guns, I'll not do so. I get the point you're trying to make but whenever you go on about this stuff you make it sound as if our RKBA is a mere privilege granted to us that can be revoked at the drop of a hat if we don't kiss their ass. Please stop with the [almost] begging/pleading sound of a few things you post. We get it, but making it sound like we're trying to say "Oh please, pretty please with sugar on top, don't take my guns away!" is a bit much. I don't and won't grovel to anyone about a Constitutional right. We can try to address the problem of whackos with guns, but at the end of the day I'm not giving up any-damn-thing. YMMV.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast