View Poll Results: What companies Hunting Camo do you wear?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Realtree AP/APG/Xtra/etc

16 20.51%
  • Mossy Oak Breakup/Obsession/etc

12 15.38%
  • Sitka Optifade/Subalpine/etc

11 14.10%
  • Kuiu Vias/Verde/Verde(2.0)

6 7.69%
  • Badlands Approach

0 0%
  • Cabelas Instinct/Zone/etc

3 3.85%
  • Kryptek Highlander/Altitude/etc

7 8.97%
  • Under Armor Ridge Reaper/etc

2 2.56%
  • No camo. Solids.

8 10.26%
  • Other..

33 42.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What hunting camouflage do you use?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    Since you said you carried 30/30_30/06 I assume you mean camo for deer ,if so the main thing that spooks deer is glowing camo or should I say ultra vilot glow so what ever you do be sure to wash it in non brightening soap . That said i do like real tree AP but no matter the pattern it has to match the background and break up your sihouett and the Best way to do that is to wear large pattern camo one brown and one black glove gray facemask and orange shirt with one yellow and one brown sleeve and green pants will get you laughed at in deer camp but would break up your silhouette better than anything you can buy .I don't go that far but I do mix up my camo patterns light camo shirt dark camo pants one dark glove one light and it does help

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Yes 20+ years ago in MN we only hunted deer and coons for the most part. 30-30 lever action was an easy grab and go rifle at the time. These guns sit in the safe these days and the magnums and the bows get used exclusively. 300 Win mags, 300 short mags. Sometimes I take out the 7mm mag for mule deer.

Now if I'm hunting whitetail it's with a bow. I get into a lot of different parts of the county now to hunt. Usually deer in GA, AL, MN, TX, KS, and here in CO. Elk here in CO. And of course each has a different landscape and choice of camo. But as you said for realtree AP covers a lot of bases. And that is still my favorite camo. But as you know, not much new gear is in that pattern unless you stocked up a few years ago.

I don't know about everyone else, but soon as April / May roll around, I start getting all fired up about hunting for the season, planning, gearing up, and getting in better shape for the hunts.

Turkey season started last week here. Just another thing to get me excited for the season..

These are taken right outside the house just in the last week...

IMG-20180416-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180419-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180417-WA0012.jpg
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 04-25-18 at 08:30.
    Philippians 4:13