Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BCM PISTOL BUILD WITH THE NEW SBA3 BRACE!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    A BCM BFH upper on an Anderson lower? 0.o
    What's wrong with Anderson Lowers?

I've built plenty of Anderson and PSA lowers just fine with no issues. $50 stripped lowers are hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    What's wrong with Anderson Lowers?

I've built plenty of Anderson and PSA lowers just fine with no issues. $50 stripped lowers are hard to beat.
    You can get an Aero Precision lower for around this price. Lots of solid in spec choices at this price point.

Feedback Score
    Nice little build. I also have an Anderson lower that I’m making a pistol. Waiting for the 10.5” aero upper to be delivered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Got my s a3 finally. I dig it! I think it's gonna make a great pistols. It's gonna be a on the cheap build. I think the most expensive part will be that brace. It will also be my very first AR pistol so I don't know if I will even like them (a pistol) so I'm not gonna sink much money into one, at first.
    Yours looks like a quality build, BCM doesn't mess around. They're quality all the way. Let us know when you get the tune right and how she runs. Looks great. And, Anderson makes fine lowers. Some people, me included sometimes, feel better about themselves when their lower or whatever has a name on it, and there is nothing wrong with that either but if it doesn't have "that name" doesn't mean it's not completely fine.

Feedback Score
    I've assembled about 10 lowers. 2 LRB Arms, 1 BCM, 6 PSA and 1 Anderson. The Anderson was barely in spec, took some persuading to get it to mate with uppers. I worry about tolerance stacking with Anderson. It was the least quality of the lowers I've had in my hands. I'll pay the extra $10-20 and stay away from Anderson after that. Of course, its a sample size of 1.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    I've assembled about 10 lowers. 2 LRB Arms, 1 BCM, 6 PSA and 1 Anderson. The Anderson was barely in spec, took some persuading to get it to mate with uppers. I worry about tolerance stacking with Anderson. It was the least quality of the lowers I've had in my hands. I'll pay the extra $10-20 and stay away from Anderson after that. Of course, its a sample size of 1.
    Need more information ,do you mean pins don't line up or tight fit between upper and lower ? What was out of specs ?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

BCM PISTOL BUILD WITH THE NEW SBA3 BRACE!

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    Need more information ,do you mean pins don't line up or tight fit between upper and lower ? What was out of specs ?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Trigger group pins barely fit, and upper/lower take down pins barely fit. I never said anything was out of spec, my main concern is tolerance stacking. Of all the lowers I’ve assembled this was the hardest to fit together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123