Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A warning to us all (Robbery NH)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

A warning to us all (Robbery NH)

A buddy of mine, a big bodybuilder type who runs a supplement store in Manchester NH, was robbed, beaten badly, and they killed his f-ing dog. He's a gun owner I recall, but more the casual owner, so likely unarmed is my guess. NH having a major issue with heroin. I don't have all the details yet, but from what he posted on FB, it was very bad:

"Its out in the news, and this will be all I that want to say about it.
    Last Thursday, I was the victim of a random armed robbery at my supplement shop.
    I have spent the past week in the e.r., the o.r., the icu and now I am in recovery.
    My pup, Maddie, did not survive."

And

"My nose will be reset. The fractures in my eye socket and jaw will heal. My shoulder will be repaired. The 100+ stitches and staples in my face and head will be removed. The cut in my eye will heal. My eye sight in my right eye will return. Maddie is never coming back."

News report:

http://www.wmur.com/article/police-i...ester/19864151
    Last edited by WillBrink; 04-25-18 at 08:42.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Savage

Wishing your friend the best in his recovery.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    dang, all the best to your friend!

Feedback Score
    People tend to forget that the attacker has the advantage because of the element of surprise if nothing else.

An attacker with a knife can fatally wound you before you unholster and fire.

That's why you always must be vigilant and practice situational awareness.

If something doesn't seem right, it's not.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 04-25-18 at 09:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That sucks. I wish him well and a speedy recovery. Killing a man's dog breaks a code and deserves swift and brutal redemption.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's John Wick stuff there. But this ain't no movie.

Best wishes to your friend Will.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Best wished for a speedy recovery for your friend. Heart felt condolences on the loss of his puppy.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    "My nose will be reset. The fractures in my eye socket and jaw will heal. My shoulder will be repaired. The 100+ stitches and staples in my face and head will be removed. The cut in my eye will heal. My eye sight in my right eye will return. Maddie is never coming back."
    Damn shame! A warning to all.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    There are scum on this Earth that have zero purpose living among us. I'm very sorry and I wish your friend a speedy physical recovery. The heartbreak of losing the pet might never go away.

I wish nothing but horrible things on the POS's that did it.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Here ya go, pretty much your worst case scenario and probably the only reason he is alive is because he's a pretty big muscular guy who acted. What he told me:

"he came in. mask on. said "fill the bag" I said "its cool, register is unlocked. take it and go" he said "get on the ground" I said no. He said "Step back" I said why? "Cuz Im gonna shoot you" I said "the **** you are" and we got into it"

He has no recollection of what happened to the dog. Was a little dog so poor guy probably tried to help and took a bad kick to the head or something.

Man I hope they catch that POS. Talking to him now about kitting up and taking some classes, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast