Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahles K16i vs Razor HD Gen2 e vs Swarovski Z6i

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know there were some negative comments regarding tracking inconsistencies on the original Razor HD's but I have not heard any comments on the HD-ll models.

Feedback Score
    Having used the K16i for several years and now the Z8i also.

Out of those three, I would go with the K16i for any serious use, it just feels more robust and to my understanding is a bit more robust than the Z6i in design.

If the use is only on the range etc, then the Z6i is pretty tied up with the K16i

Feedback Score
    I own both the Kahles and the Vortex. The K16i is superior in every way, including illumination in my opinion. Below is a link to the review I wrote on the K16i a while ago. I did not have the Vortex at the time I did the review.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...cle&highlight=
    I am just a regular guy, trying not to screw things up too much.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Two things on the Kahles k16i should be improved upon. 1. Locking diopter adjustments instead of the sport style straight threads. 2. An indexed and detented illumination adjustment with off in between settings instead of the stiff rheostat.
    A couple more reticle options wouldnt hurt but the SM1 gets it done.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I'm an annoying snob when it comes to glass, and guns in general. I guess you've beaten the admission out of me.
    YES!!!! Hahahahaha. I love this. I am, and I understand it. I genuinely try to keep it in check. I understand that to many people, spending over $500 on glass is mind bending. From where I sit, I can’t think of any $500 glass I would even own.
    At least I’m not alone. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123