Got to the range today 5/15. Sorry for lack of pics or video, but I don't have a smart phone and am a caveman in regards to tech. Shot 44 rounds of Sig Sauer 180gr FMJ. This ammo is loaded to full power and is listed at 1250 FPS. The GP100 is just your basic Match Champion in 10mm. The recoil was surprisingly light, considering it comes with the nice Hogue wood grips. I had a GP100 in .357 with a six inch barrel that I felt recoiled more when I was shooting 180gr loads out of it. I purchased some Hogue rubber grips to put on it, and am debating wether or not to install them. The single action trigger pull was light and crisp. The Double Action was typical Ruger. I was surprised, considering this pistol is referred to as a Match Champion. Can't beat S&W and Colt Revolvers in the double action department. I feel the trigger pull will break in and get better over time. The moon clips work well and reloads drop right in. The clips are easy to load and unload. If one wants, the clips can easily be cut in half with a Dremel cutting disk, to make half moon clips for easier carrying. Ruger charges $15 for a bag of 3 clips. You can shoot the revolver with out the clips. The spent brass is easily removed by hand. I didn't do any accuracy testing and didn't have any other loadings to shoot. Will be interesting to see what kind of loads one can come up with for these guns. For a REAL REVIEW, refer to post#12.