Thread: ATEI Glock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

ATEI Glock

Got my 19 back from Doug over at ATEI and it was well worth it. The 9 week wait killed me, but I’m super happy with his work. I went with the enhanced front and rear serrations along with the full top serrations. I’m not a fan of the windows cut into the slide. I’m not an RMR fan boy either. Added an Agency premium barrel and Overwatch Tac Trigger. Grip work done by Polymer refined (Glock hump removed finger grooves removed and double undercut). I also went with the Trijicon HD’s. I highly recommend Doug at ATEI for any milling work .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robstercraw; 04-30-18 at 21:53.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks amazing.

I'm not someone who would mod my firearms to that extent, due to frugality, but damn is it beautiful.

Love the coating they applied after the work.

And dat stipplin' tho.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    His stuff's okay... After having the RMR I wish I hadn't as it doesn't play well with my vision.

G19RMR by Michael Starmer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    Never met someone who didn't love his work. Can't wait for mine to get back and it's only been 2 weeks.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
    His stuff's okay... After having the RMR I wish I hadn't as it doesn't play well with my vision.

G19RMR by Michael Starmer, on Flickr
    You could always sell the RMR and put a plate cover on it. I have one from JagerWerks that fits the ATEi cut well enough.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    You could always sell the RMR and put a plate cover on it. I have one from JagerWerks that fits the ATEi cut well enough.
    Yeah, I think Doug makes one to match too but I have enough Glock's that I kind of consider this a spare. I don't have the light and added an Agency trigger to it. It's a great shooter, especially at distance but I'm not fast with the dot and it's almost worthless to me without glasses. At this point I have too much in it to recoup so I just take it to the range and make people drool over it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
    Yeah, I think Doug makes one to match too but I have enough Glock's that I kind of consider this a spare. I don't have the light and added an Agency trigger to it. It's a great shooter, especially at distance but I'm not fast with the dot and it's almost worthless to me without glasses. At this point I have too much in it to recoup so I just take it to the range and make people drool over it.
    You are mean.

OP, that is cool! I don't mod that much either- one day.....